Exchanging CRYPTO WALLET HELP

KezongPuti

Can anyone recommend me a crypto wallet where I can trade BCH and BTC with low fees.
I am a Filipino and I am using COINSPH but the transaction fees are so high.
Also a wallet that I can easily cash out to my local bank or GCASH and PAYMAYA.
Thanks in advance.

Mellorando

Banned
That will be trust wallet or coinbase cryptocurrency wallet these are these are the two that I know where you can sell and buy any cryptocurrency of your choice example Bitcoin ethereum lite coin or even BNB fees are low that is why this cryptocurrency wallet is recommendable

allison001

Verified member

What is a cryptocurrency wallet?​

A cryptocurrency wallet is an app that allows crypto currency users to store and retrieve their digital asset. As with conventional currency, you don’t need a wallet to spend your cash, but it certainly helps to keep it all in one place. When a user acquires cryptocurrency, such as bitcoin, she can store it in a cryptocurrency wallet and from there use it to make transactions.
When you want to acquire cryptocurrency, whether by purchasing it in a currency exchange or receiving it as a gift or as revenue, you direct the sender to a unique cryptographic address issued by the wallet. You might picture your cryptocurrency stored on the wallet the same way files are stored on a USB drive, but, in fact, the information stored on the wallet only points to your cash’s location on the blockchain, the public ledger that records and authenticates all transactions for a cryptocurrency. Spending with the wallet is as simple as scanning a retailer’s QR code or directing a specific amount of cryptocoins to the retailer’s public address.