Shares/Stock Crypto trading vs stock & shares

greenieS

Verified member
Crypto trading and stock & shares trading are both lucrative investment scheme. It depends on the one you are familiar with, and the one you have good knowledge for. Both are profitable enough and can make positive impact in our lives, if we are well accustomed for each.

If you had the power to choose between these two, what would be your choice? And what makes you choose that option? What are the advantages and disadvantages of each variant compared to the other?

The option to go with depends on your knowledge around the both. For me, I am more equipped with crypto trade, so, I will opt in for cryptocurrency trading. Itgood to trade cryptocurrency and it's the best thing to do right now. With good knowledge around the cryptocurrency chart , you will be able to pull successful trades.

There is a good relationship just because a company that is in buy or sell can in certain time decide to run their own cryptocurrency then the crypto trader is trading their coin also the stock and share investor are buying shares then they are two complementary and not contradictory things for the investors. But it comes that a company doesn't have their own cryptocurrency then in this case we could compare as separate earning methods so this varies from one company to another one depending on if they create or not their crypto to more winning from investors on this coin.

I have to admit that I am not well versed with stocks but I probably know the basics. With crypto it is the same that I also know the basic. Given the 2 choices the stocks are based on the corporation that owns it. The stocks are shares of the ownership which means when you have stocks that makes you part owner of the company. As long as the company is existing and earning then your investment is safe and sound.

On the other hand, the crypto coin is based on the market price and nothing more. When the price goes down you can wait for it to go up before you sell. But when the price would not go up and you need the money then you sell at a loss. That is also true with stocks but then again the stock is ownership of the corporation while the crypto is just a digital number in the market.

The Crypto market depends on demand and supply, when there is demand but no supply, the price goes up, when there is no demand but a lot of supply, the market goes down. The share market also operates in the same way, the market goes bullish when there is demand and goes bearish when there is no demand. However, there is something more to the share market. The market performance is also based on how the companies are doing financially. For a company that is generating a lot of profits through sales, the share market will be favorable and for a company will poor sales performance, the share market will not be favorable.