Crypto Market Recovering From Crash

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
The Crypto industry has begun to rebound since it's fall 3 weeks ago, and its market capitalization has increased by $30 billion which is a positive result.

Bitcoin Is Up
Bitcoin was playing sea-saw at 29k - 30k, after having crossed 31k and touching 32k, Bitcoi is trading at a higher value after 10th May. If the Bull continues, BTC will reach 40k by the end of June; however, JP Morgan believes the ideal BTC price is around 38k.

Altcoins Are Up
Price of most Altcoins are also rising by more than half in comparing to their vali 3 days ago. The biggest gainer among sltcoins is Luna 2.0 which has risen nearly 846% as its trading started today (31.05.2022).

Marker Stik Not Sure
However, not everything in the market is rising; fir example Lunc (old Luna) has fallen much lower. In this bull market, some other cryptos like Bella Protocol (BEL) and Auto also bore bear attacks.​

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Even with this , to me the whole thing is completely unpredictable. Anything can just happen even at this period of time . I don't even know how the crypto space is being programmed to be. This is far beyond what we call the demands and supply. All these things are likely to happen after every two years.

Personally , I still believe that at this time we might likely sees cryptocurrency going down, this year was being predicted to be a Year full of bear market and that is what I should have understand at the beginning of the year . I could have sold out some of my cryptocurrency.

But whatever the case maybe , I know there will be a time in which the whole market will be green which would indicate bullish movement and during this time a lot of people will recovered from the loss they had . I just pray that this come as soon as possible.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
This is far beyond what we call the demands and supply.
I used to think that too, but "Terra Terror" or "Luna Crash" (whatever it is called) was actually reason of this.
LUNA's maximum supply was 1 Billion, and about 500 million were circulating in the market with rest into mining process, then suddenly 7 billion Luna started circulating in the market, burning did not help, Luna's value become 0. That was perfect example.

this year was being predicted to be a Year full of bear market
Some people did not believed it, for example Nayib Bundle, President of El Salvador predicted that BTC will reach 100k, however I was actually not ready to accept it, yet I invested all my stablecoins in risky tokens.

I know there will be a time in which the whole market will be green which would indicate bullish movement and during this time a lot of people will recovered from the loss they had
Everybody 8s waiting for that period, but till then, we have choice - Either wait, or ... Buy the dip.

Suba

Staff member
Since last Tuesday (May 26, 2022) the crypto market has returned to light, Bitcon has jumped to a price level of US$ 31,610. Trauma Investors began to recover, after the information on personal spending inflation in the US, and weakening yields, US government securities. Although today (Wednesday) on Coinmarketcap the price fell 0.05% to a price level of $31,549. and it appears that the prices of other cryptocurrencies are also red, because the selling pressure is still not over. But at least the rise in crypto will make retail investors more optimistic.

lepik

Markets are all over the place lately. So far only one project what I am in is GTR.UK showing solid gains over six-month period. Worth mention.

AlinFlorianS

I recently invested in some virtual currencies. I saw that their price is the same. Forex is on the rise so to speak. Should I withdraw and invest in Forex?

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I recently invested in some virtual currencies. I saw that their price is the same. Forex is on the rise so to speak. Should I withdraw and invest in Forex?
Trading is not guaranteed, it is up to you where you want to invest.
Crypto, metal, oil, forex or whatever. Price may go up or come down.
Take example, oil price are higher in market, but everyone is trying to bring price down. You know what will happen if price is dropped? But price drop is necessary.
However crypto is different, it's price rise benefits all, but bear or price drop is only a chance of buying the dip

Squamation

Analysts believe that an average crypto crash lasts for 2-3 years. The market is really unpredictable; some days it's up, some days it's down. I don’t really know if the market will recover or not.

Lymphography

Crypto is a volatile asset. Despite the crash, it is quite possible to make profits in the long run if you choose the coin wisely.