Creation Rewards: Earn cash rewards.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
This site called Creation Rewards has been for more than 15-20 years on the web. This site pays you for doing simple tasks like watching videos, taking surveys and some other stuffs.

How to start here:

First, come to the site creationrewards and sign up for a free account by filling in your details. Now, you will see the main page of the site where you can complete different tasks available there. Watching videos is the easiest thing available in the earning options. Here you earn points, and then redeem it for real cash. Each 1000 points is 1$ here. You will get a sign up bonus of 5$ after you do.

You can redeem cash via PayPal, or Amazon gift cards too.

Overall, it seems a legit site and as it's not available in India, so I can't give you any proof.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
As far as I know, this was founded on 14 Sep 2000. This is a survey and GPT type of site of good tier countries. I am not sure, but this site hardly works actively, their facebook page is inactive since 2019, a serious site never become inactive, the last topic in FB was on 28th May 2019. Moreover this site is not recommended by most of the survey and task doers, nor there is a single payment proof that says this site is paying.