Creating and publishing music for a passive income

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have some friends in the movies and entertainment industry. What caught my interest are the singers with their old songs that used to sell. It is a fairly good passive income because after publishing the song it would continue to sell depending on the popularity. One musician said that his compositions are giving him a good share of the royalty from the sales. Of course, it also depends on the radio DJ that you have to get connections so that your published songs will be played on the airwaves.

I had already posted in a thread about my musical compositions that number more than 300. That was my dream to have some of them published and probably sold. It was a dream that did not come true because I was not able to make a good recording. It is not easy to find a singer who will not charge me for the recording and would just share in the royalty payments. A friend urged me to raise capital for the recording of my good songs that would be a hit when they get played on the radio.

This actually a nice way to earn money, I will also advise you to find enough capital to start your recordings, remember you said it's a dream and you definitely need to make it come true, make your dreams come true I believe you are healthy the reason why I said this is because our health is the first thing that hinders us from achieving our goals and dreams but I believe you are much healthy, I also sopport your friend, this a good idea I believe with time you will gain money from your recording, is just a matter of time don't just give up.

If you are a musician, you can earn through different methods, one you can publish on music platforms and earn royalties, you can give the copyrights and sell the music for money, you can even create a music video and make money from the video. You can even work in movies by creating background scores, or working in a studio. The easiest way to make money if you are a musician is by working in a recording studio. There are a lot of positions available for musicians in a recording studio, you can earn by playing instruments, you can earn by arranging music, etc.

The music industry has proven to be very lucrative and profitable, this realization has made alot of persons who are not even musically inclined in any way go into the music sector. This is why we so many songs out there that lacks melody, good lyrics, good singers etc. Though this is very good but I would advice that you should only go into this when you know what you are doing.

Songs, music cannot make passive income, they are active.You can definitely earn somewhat passively by publishing music videos in paying platforms like YouTube & Facebook, but only when your YouTube channel / Facebook page is active for earning. You can also rent your music to someone who can show those vodeos on their channel or page and keeps paying you in return.