Creating an FB group for marketing purposes

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This is not easy but once you have established the Facebook Group then it will be very helpful for your marketing purposes. What to do is to create a Facebook Group with a popular niche that is related to your business. In the news last night is a Facebook group of plant lovers that was created by a garden owner. The owner is the admin who shares gardening tips from time to time. Members of the group benefit from the tips and they enjoy seeing the pictures and some videos.

With thousands of members in the FB group it is now time to market the business. Posting about the organic fertilizer that the admin is selling, you can imagine the mad rush of orders. Almost always the product will be gone in just one day. Even the admin’s potted plants are sold within the day that she had posted about it. Now that is proof that a Facebook Group is very feasible for using as a marketing venue.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There is nothing wrong with this as a lot of people are doing it already, but when you are doing that you need to consider running a paid advertisement to only attract people who might be interested in the services you have to offer.its depends on your marketing strategy also that can guarantee a success .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Facebook is of no doubt one of the best social media platforms for marketing your products and services. Creating a Facebook group can give you a lot of customers and profit in your business. There are several ways in which you can create a Facebook group for your business. You just have to figure out and add the right people to the group.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Facebook is one of the most powerful social media anyone can advertise his or her product and get alot of people to patronize them, I don't see anything wrong with creating a Facebook page for advertisement as long as you will be able to manage with.it is actually the best for your business

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Since i have nothing to advertise via my Facebook account, i just keep it quiet creating an FB group for promotions. I have tried that in the past with my friend, to discuss about gambling, and update about match predictions, match preview and review it went successful by attracting viral attention. But we never converted into making money, by creating a gambling forum, or a blog centered on gambling, match predictions niche, then running ads all over to make money out of it. As of then, we had more than 5,000 followers that interact everyday with us via the topics created.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think a Facebook page will be better than a facebook group. Group will also have a lot of members who can spam your group. However, on your page you have a full control and only you can post, unless you give that power to another person. However, before you can use facebook page, or a group for that matter, for promotion, you need to build a large following.

Samuel72

Verified member
Yes I agree with you Facebook group is one of the easiest way for you to start marketing, it does not require money to start it up, but it requires much work. for you to get thousands of members in the group is not an easy task but once you have established your group you can start using it for marketing.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Inasmuch as a Facebook page might actually be a good one if you want to advertise your own products Facebook groups also provide a different dimension. You can open a Facebook group where by members can continually advertise their products of a particular niche for other people to check and buy.