Creating a less investment products for sale.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
One of the objective in business is always to make more business profit and more business output but with little capital and with little capital involvement but in some situation this cannot be made possible because cost of production has definitely increased in some areas and in some regions of the world as a result of worldly leaders soliciting money made for the economy into their pockets for their private and for their own use . Whatever the case may be we definitely have to be realistic when allocating business funds and business investment . In order to make sure that we are making good use of our business resources we can choose to produce or create a less investment product for the purpose of selling to customers and two clients who possibly could be in need of what our business definitely has to offer .

Examples include engaging in confectioneries and the making of flour related recipes such as bread , buns , egg rolls , sandwich , meatpie , fishpie , doughnut , puff-puff , etc . All these listed above are example of less investment product that we possibly could produce for the purpose of selling .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
In the country where I live the cost of production over here is absolutely on a high rate and a lot of people are never engaging in producing and manufacturing type of business because the cost of manufacturing goods and services is absolutely in a high cost and only capital and huge companies only engage in this activity because they have unlimited resources to establish and to make in larger quantities goods and services fit enough to reach a large amount of public . That practically does not mean that if you have the intention of engaging in a producing on manufacturing kind of business that you cannot but what I am trying to say is that there are some less investment goods and services that you can produce in order to make money as well .

It was as if you read my mind when you mentioned that an individual can engage in the producing of confectioner is an other flour related recipes , some of which include the ones you already mentioned and it is indeed true that people in this line of manufacturing goods and services absolutely make it because these are consumer goods and goods that are readily consumable .