Create a mobile application

• Thread starter Deleted member 24877
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24877

Create a mobile application
Launching a mobile application can be a good way to make money on the net. If you think it's not within your reach and that it's reserved for developers, think again! Today, it is possible to make an application without any programming skills.

Indeed, marketers today use freelance and freelance platforms to find developers who will create applications for them. These platforms make it possible to obtain a functional mobile application at a reasonable price.

When it comes to making money with your application, one of the best options is to add it to Google Play and the App Store. And - even though it may seem counterintuitive - having a free app can help you earn more than a paid app. With a free app, you can add ads or additional features to help you earn money. Because the free app will attract more people, it will be easier for you to sell them at a higher price.

I have always cherished developing and selling my apps either of upwork, fiverr.com, flexjob.com etc. This three freelancing site caught my attention so high. I'm still on the process of learning software/web developing, I know with time I will be an expert on creating different kinds apps. For now, I'm just taking a step at a time, keeping my head up to learn the basics, I'm still at the early stage of the skill acquisition.