Create a blog and get the expected results

Moni2402

How to create a blog that brings you benefits

Personally, I think blogging is a challenge, a beautiful experience, and a passion. And especially for those of us who like that writing theme. The opportunity to share interests, knowledge and ideas with people from all over the world is a good way to create connections between communities. In addition, a blog helps improve the SEO of a website and substantially strengthens the online visibility of personal brands, companies and other organizations.

Did you know that there are many ways bloggers can make money from their blog? That is, you can make a profit by doing something you like.

I am going to teach you some techniques that I have used to create a good blog that captures the interest of your audience and is successful; and also how to earn money from it.

Before knowing how to monetize a blog, you need to create quality content that stimulates the growth of your audience. For example: Know your niche, Offer quality content, Add value and Generate "engagement" by creating the desire of your readers to return.

How to make money with your blog:

-Offers Premium content

-Become a freelance blogger

-Make money with online advertising

-Earn money as an affiliate

-Write sponsored posts

-Search for brand sponsorship

-Request donations

-Sell e-books

-Sell online courses

-Produce a podcast

-Create a webinar

-Organize a virtual conference

-Offers coaching or consulting services

-Sale of merchandising or digital products

-Constantly promote your blog

Finger Geek

Verified member
How to create a blog that brings you benefits

Personally, I think blogging is a challenge, a beautiful experience, and a passion. And especially for those of us who like that writing theme. The opportunity to share interests, knowledge and ideas with people from all over the world is a good way to create connections between communities. In addition, a blog helps improve the SEO of a website and substantially strengthens the online visibility of personal brands, companies and other organizations.

Did you know that there are many ways bloggers can make money from their blog? That is, you can make a profit by doing something you like.

I am going to teach you some techniques that I have used to create a good blog that captures the interest of your audience and is successful; and also how to earn money from it.

Before knowing how to monetize a blog, you need to create quality content that stimulates the growth of your audience. For example: Know your niche, Offer quality content, Add value and Generate "engagement" by creating the desire of your readers to return.

-Offers Premium content

-Write sponsored posts

-Request donations

-Sell e-books

-Sell online courses

-Produce a podcast

-Create a webinar

That is a great list you have provided. But you did not showing ads from ad networks, which is the most used among all methods to generate income to the website
Google Adsense is the oldest, best and the highest ad networks that is available. But it has many strict rules and regulations. For blogger that get rejected by Google Adsense. He can use other alternative like Propellerads, media. net, infolink and many more.
Another sure way to monetize a blog is showing your monetized YouTube video on your blog. User seeing this, they will want to see practical examples of what they read, so the will watch the video.

Last edited:

Moni2402

That is a great lost you have provided. But you did not showing ads from adfly networks, which is the most used among all methods to generate income to the website
Google Adsense is the oldest, best and the highest ad networks that is available. But it has many strict rules and regulations. For blogger that get rejected by Google Adsense. He can use other alternative like Propellerads, media. net, infolink and many more.
Another sure way to monetize a blog is showing your monetized YouTube video on your blog. User seeing this, they will want to see practical examples of what they read, so the will watch the video.
I think I have provided very good information. If it is true that Google Adsense has many strict rules and regulations, but if they are followed, you will not have any problem.
Although this time I have not mentioned the ads of the adfly networks, which is a link shortener, I think it is still a great way to generate income. Like the rest of the ones you mentioned.

cmoneyspinner

This is a good list but you can expand on this post with specifics about each individual item. I have been blogging for years and there are still some things I can learn. For example, could you further explain what you mean by Premium content; Write sponsored posts; Produce a podcast; Create a webinar; and Organize a virtual conference. Also you did not mention it but allowing Guest Post at your blogs and/or publishing Guest Posts at other blogs have proven benefits.

leejay

-Offers Premium content

-Write sponsored posts

-Request donations

-Sell e-books

-Sell online courses

-Produce a podcast

-Create a webinar

Moni2402

This is a good list but you can expand on this post with specifics about each individual item. I have been blogging for years and there are still some things I can learn. For example, could you further explain what you mean by Premium content; Write sponsored posts; Produce a podcast; Create a webinar; and Organize a virtual conference. Also you did not mention it but allowing Guest Post at your blogs and/or publishing Guest Posts at other blogs have proven benefits.
Of course. I will create a new publication where I will be explaining in detail each step mentioned.

leejay

gochenko8

This is a nice list but you can expand on this post with specifics about each individual item. I have been blogging for years and there are still some things I can learn. For example, could you further explain what you mean by Premium content; Write sponsored posts; Produce a podcast; Create a webinar; and Organize a virtual conference. Also you did not mention it but allowing Guest Post at your blogs and/or publishing Guest Posts at other blogs have proven benefits.

Moni2402

This is a nice list but you can expand on this post with specifics about each individual item. I have been blogging for years and there are still some things I can learn. For example, could you further explain what you mean by Premium content; Write sponsored posts; Produce a podcast; Create a webinar; and Organize a virtual conference. Also you did not mention it but allowing Guest Post at your blogs and/or publishing Guest Posts at other blogs have proven benefits.
I have also been blogging for years and it has been a great experience, I have learned a lot. I think this is something that you have to spend a lot of time on, being many hours of work and the situation of most bloggers is that they have to get them from where there are none.
This is only possible with passion, in addition, the reader notices whether or not there is passion behind the blog and if you know how to transmit it, it spreads and hooks your reader.

On the other hand, all this is of little value if your passion lasts three days. Just as it is essential to have patience, faith in what is done and perseverance to continue for months or years without clear results because all blogs go through a long dry period before starting to bear fruit.

In my next blog post I will be explaining in more detail each step and some tips that have worked a lot for me.