Counsels from the Bible that can aid our business and our assets.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
At seeing the topic of this thread i believe majority of you may disagree with me that there is absolutely no advise in the Bible that could help us in business , but to be very sincere and honest there are some key counsels from the Bible that could help us in our business and also in our financiality . First of all these councils are absolutely numerous but for the sake of this thread I will only be discussing a few possibly three . The Bible in deed is not a commercial textbook or some sort of economics journal but sometimes it happens in areas of financiality as seen in the book of proverbs 21:17 , there we can clearly see that the Bible strictly advise people who love having good time and merriment that's their result will only end in poverty but the one who loves one who loves hard work and loves being industrious will gain wealth . This portion of the Bible is basically letting us know that laziness towards the act of making money possibly online or establishing a business will only keep us far from our goal in life .

Finally if we turn to the Bible book of Luke chapter 14 : 28 to 30 . There the Bible help us to know how to control our asset when it gives an illustration of a man who wanted to build a tower but failed to calculate the expense and because of these he only build the tower halfway and was unable to finish it , and as a result he became ridiculed by his onlookers and this ridiculed led to him being ashamed . Basically what that portion of the Bible is letting us know is that when we intend to establish a business or possibly carry on any project that requires monetary involvement investment , it is 100% advised that we calculate the cost so as not to end up wasting our investment on a project or on a business that we cannot finish , run , control , or manage .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
I want to particularly commend you and also congratulate you for making it a point to bring in the Bible when it comes to business and it is absolutely true the message of the Bible and some verses and in some portions can absolutely help us when it comes to the management of a business and although some people do not believe that the business is deeply affected by the Bible but yes it does . Like the areas we already mentioned possibly the area that has to do with the fact that we always have to plan before establishing a business so as not to end up wasting our business assets which are always limited on the building of a business that is never going to be productive to us and that end up having and formulating good business ideas .

Business ideas are actually very tricky that is why in order to formulate a good and prosperous one it is 100% advise that we seek the attention of others and like the Bible already mentioned we must have all detailed understood before making sure that this is the kind of business we intend to establish or this is the kind of establishment we intend to go into .

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The fact is that those religious books are there for us to direct our ways. But the funniest thing is that we don't always practice what we read. We are too just deceitful to ourselves. Honestly, I do read both Quran and the Bible just to make sure I use them to direct my ways.

The book of Ecclesiastes does advice us to make make sure we throw our breads in different water. What this means is that we should make sure that we invest on different things. This will ensure us that we won't loses in all the investments.

Aside that, the Bible still tells us that we should not love laziness. It goes further that we need not to love sleep. The Bible believes that loving sleep will always make sure that we end up in penury. I just wish the youth of nowadays take this as advice and never sleep away their time.

I'm conclusion, there are many business tips that we can learn from the Bible and the Quran. But this doesn't mean that we should not consult the business consultant to put us through when it comes to choosing or needing advice on business that we want to do.