Selling Cosmetics product

What are you selling? Give details about the product you want to sell.

Unique23

I want to sale products of oriflame. Oriflame is the name of a company which is working in Sweden. These products are related to the cosmetics. These are products are good in qualities and have not side effect on skin. I am also working with this company. But I can not earn more money from their, because these products are so expensive and people of my country can not afford these expenses. One thing is more that if we are working there as team work than we can achieve the success. So how can I get more members for this purpose and how can I sale more products in a month. These products are good and packing is awesome. I want to share some pictures of these products for sale.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I want to sale products of oriflame. Oriflame is the name of a company which is working in Sweden. These products are related to the cosmetics. These are products are good in qualities and have not side effect on skin. I am also working with this company. But I can not earn more money from their, because these products are so expensive and people of my country can not afford these expenses. One thing is more that if we are working there as team work than we can achieve the success. So how can I get more members for this purpose and how can I sale more products in a month. These products are good and packing is awesome. I want to share some pictures of these products for sale.
I have heard about this product before even in my country but my friend tolde that the price is too high and this really chasing many people away from demanding for it.
I think if the producer can reduce there price a little bit then more sale will be recorded .

Mellorando

Banned
This is a nice business but it requires the person to know what's trending cosmetics are in town since women in particular I'm likely drawn to use the best trending products this business can be done in a sole proprietorship form or better still in a partnership way

Samuel72

Verified member
For you to increase your sales in this business I suggest you go into online marketing, online marketing will help you sell even outside your country, it will make your business international this is because everybody is linked to the internet, I see this as the best way you can improve your sales since people of your country cannot afford to purchase this product.

Unique23

I have heard about this product before even in my country but my friend tolde that the price is too high and this really chasing many people away from demanding for it.
I think if the producer can reduce there price a little bit then more sale will

I think if the producer can reduce there price a little bit then more sale will be recorded .
Yes, dear I know but these products are so expensive because these are not prepared by chemicals but use original things so that's why these are expensive

allison001

Verified member
Plagiarism warning
I really like Milani,
Milani Make It Last Fruit Fetish Setting Spray – Mango Coconut is infused with antioxidants and help nourish the skin and lock in makeup for the long haul.
Milani Make IT Last Fruit Fetish Setting Spray – Mango Coconut is infused with an antioxidant-rich blend of fruit extracts, these ultra-lightweight vegan setting sprays help nourish the skin and lock in makeup for the long haul.
Prime, set and refresh with the new limited-edition Make It Last Fruit Fetish Setting Spray! These three new fruity-licious setting sprays offer all the benefits of the best-selling Make it Last Setting Spray in an indulgent mix of fruit scents.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Cosmetics is one of the goods one can ever dream of selling. This is because its demand is very high especially among women. There was a time I wanted to venture into oil perfume them but I was discouraged because my target which are students were on strike as the time I was planning to invest this business. But we need to consider the price and the target.