Review Copywriting. Network Review. Scam or legit

AmaliaTG

I joined copywriting dot Network last week. I have done 5 articles so far from one star category. All the articles were successfully submitted and upto today I have not received any feedback from any of those clients that I have write an article to. I was recommended to sign up to the copywriting site here on Trendri through a certain conversation and as always I went ahead and tried it out.

Its been 4 days now with no results about it ever since I submitted the articles. I wonder who said it earns money but I seem not to see results yet when I log in the site, I always see new tasks daily . So I wonder how it works, how long it takes to receive feedback about your writing and how guaranteed is it that I will earn money?

Note that the articles are little pay. $0.34 and above for 500 words. Is it worth it ? Has anyone ever earned and received payouts from it?
Is it worth my time and energy?

Last edited:

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is why I always take my time joining any forum especially the ones that have money attached to them. There are several clients that always play on the intelligence of their workers. I could remember when I work for a client on picoworkers and the client refused to pay me without even telling me any reason for his action.

AmaliaTG

This is why I always take my time joining any forum especially the ones that have money attached to them. There are several clients that always play on the intelligence of their workers. I could remember when I work for a client on picoworkers and the client refused to pay me without even telling me any reason for his action.
I don't think if I agree with you. The free sites, I always advice someone to join immediately but if the sites are the ones that you pay when you join, then that one take time to think through. I am just disappointed with the site because I worked and put my energy there but no results yet their Pay was so little compared to the amount of words you are supposed to write. Why are this small tasks sites always like this tho.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, they've changed from the usual from the usual way I knew them for. Earlier on, especially last year by this time. They are very responsive enough. It doesn't get past 2-5 hours for your articles to be credited. Did you try passing the exam I told you about before beginning to earn?

More attention is given to the exam, copywriting.net isn't a scam site, unless they've changed.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Hmm, they've changed from the usual from the usual way I knew them for. Earlier on, especially last year by this time. They are very responsive enough. It doesn't get past 2-5 hours for your articles to be credited. Did you try passing the exam I told you about before beginning to earn?

More attention is given to the exam, copywriting.net isn't a scam site, unless they've changed.

Dear, can you please tell me more about this platform? Are you still active on their website and earn daily? Are they are kind of bidding website where you need to bid on projects? I am not a really big fan of bidding sites because such kind of platforms do not guarantee daily income. We need to choose work, we do not want the work to choose us!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Dear, can you please tell me more about this platform? Are you still active on their website and earn daily? Are they are kind of bidding website where you need to bid on projects? I am not a really big fan of bidding sites because such kind of platforms do not guarantee daily income. We need to choose work, we do not want the work to choose us!
Laughs, I don't like the act of bidding too, its quite devastating indeed to be bidding for a job that isn't likely to hit your way.

Fortunately this one isn't a bidding one, it is left for you to choose when to work and when not to work. You should go register on the site, write the three simple exam to unlock more reward for you to earn better.