Coping with employers as an introvert.

Ummigal

Introvert or more accurately most introvert have a hard time dealing with people. People at home, at school. Most of the things they do may see intentional but are not, that's just the way they are.
The question here is: do introvert go through troubles in coping with work work just like they do in school and home?
How do their employers perceive them? introverted people are generally intelligence and have the required to do complex jobs and that means that we will be highly appreciated in their workplace. But aside from the brains how do they deal with interacting with fellow colleagues? Doesn't that also count as part of a job? When handling a project how do they tend to behave in the presence of others and do they handle it well since it's hard to do with all this? Have you had an introvert as a colleague for employee before? Share your thoughts.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Being an introvert can somehow be very challenging because she may not be able to communicate with people effectively and your employer as the case may be. It is very important that you try as much as possible to remove your intro was in nature when it comes to handling of business affairs.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I so respect people for whom they are. I have worked with an extrovert before. I have dealing with an ambivert befor so also are the introvert. I don't trouble them to relate but I do make sure I carry them along in get together and some other social gathering.

D

Deleted member 51169

Introvert or more accurately most introvert have a hard time dealing with people. People at home, at school. Most of the things they do may see intentional but are not, that's just the way they are.
The question here is: do introvert go through troubles in coping with work work just like they do in school and home?
How do their employers perceive them? introverted people are generally intelligence and have the required to do complex jobs and that means that we will be highly appreciated in their workplace. But aside from the brains how do they deal with interacting with fellow colleagues? Doesn't that also count as part of a job? When handling a project how do they tend to behave in the presence of others and do they handle it well since it's hard to do with all this? Have you had an introvert as a colleague for employee before? Share your thoughts.
This is sequel to my thread on temperament. One thing is certain, everyone have two primarily temperament but a dominant one. For me, I am a MelSang. I can be an introvert when I am at my residential areas, recreational centers etc. People hardly notice me except for my good dressing sense but when it comes to work, I try as much as possible to allow my Sanguine traits to shot out.

Learning how to manage both temperaments are necessary because being an introvert at the place of work, where you communicate with clients and customers is not wise. However, it will give you an age when it comes to being detailed at work.