CONVID 19: How Much You Earn Online during Lockdown

Olajidey

The coronavirus pandemic is a big shock to the whole world as nobody expects it to cause the stop of daily work activities, some even lost their job, all company are forced to shut down, but this same coronavirus is a blessing in disguise for some people as it open eye of people to many opportunities to earn money online.
As for me, I will say it is a blessing in disguise for me as i am able to concentrate fully on the online hustle i took as side hustle, this side hustle be my main hustle as all places is shut down and restriction movement.
I earn up to $100 - $200 monthly during the lockdown.
How much did you earn online during the lockdown and is Convid 19 and blessing in disguise to you.

Peppul

Well although the covid-19 stopped slot of business activities in the world, and total lock down was enforced, other measures were taking so that people can continue working from home and so far so good it's been favourable and safe to work from home and a lot of people are even worried about going back to their various offices. Well for me earning online hasn't been easy because the time I out during my offline work from home has restricted me from focusing more on my online jobs, so far so good I have been able to earn some tangible amount for the past month, and trendri has been part of my earning sites, I don't have to do much other than create threads and comment on post and Viola money starts flowing in. Well I can't actually disclose the amount but it's a reasonable sum of money.

D

Deleted member 27583

The coronavirus pandemic is a big shock to the whole world as nobody expects it to cause the stop of daily work activities, some even lost their job, all company are forced to shut down, but this same coronavirus is a blessing in disguise for some people as it open eye of people to many opportunities to earn money online.
As for me, I will say it is a blessing in disguise for me as i am able to concentrate fully on the online hustle i took as side hustle, this side hustle be my main hustle as all places is shut down and restriction movement.
How much did you earn online during the lockdown and is Convid 19 and blessing in disguise to you.
Hmm.. You remind me of my saddest moment oin life ,during convid 19 locked down, that was when I lost my job..
So all my savings while am working or went off during the lockdown down,because you must buy what you need most that time and most of my money then goes for food purchased.
I never experienced been getting hungry as when we are that locked down, so to keep the body and soul,I have to use most of my money on food and not just me alone but the people around me as well,because there were all claiming they don't have money,so I can say am just like their savior then...
So I make nothing during the locked down,that's why I never pray for any lock down again to happen,because if it happens again .so many people will misbehave I guess.

Olajidey

Hmm.. You remind me of my saddest moment oin life ,during convid 19 locked down, that was when I lost my job..
So all my savings while am working or went off during the lockdown down,because you must buy what you need most that time and most of my money then goes for food purchased.
I never experienced been getting hungry as when we are that locked down, so to keep the body and soul,I have to use most of my money on food and not just me alone but the people around me as well,because there were all claiming they don't have money,so I can say am just like their savior then...
So I make nothing during the locked down,that's why I never pray for any lock down again to happen,because if it happens again .so many people will misbehave I guess.
Am sorry about that, many people lost their job. The only thing that saves me is because am not a married man I stay alone so I only spend for my needs alone, even thou I spend a lot during this time because you have to eat and do a subscription. The only good thing that happens to me during this time is that it gives me the privilege to see lots of opportunities online
one of it is tutoring job, I apply for a tutor job in USA and they pay me in dollars i also come across forum that pays to comment.

greatguy1

I was lucky to still be in job so much that my salary kept coming in. There was total lockdown but production continued and everyone was happy. I could not concentrate with online business, in fact I had little time to come online not to talk of maintaining business. What was the in thing was that I did not lose my job and my earnings kept coming in. I was also able to help a lot of people meet their needs especially those severely affected by the lockdown.

Kennysplash

Verified member
During the covid19 period, I was still pretty naive when it comes to online earnings. I only started working online about 2 months ago, so whenever I think about it it is quite saddening to realise that I've wasted a lot of months doing nothing when I could have earned a lot online. All I was doing was sleeping eating and Reading so it pains me to see what I could have gained. But still it is never too late I have been consistent in making money online since I started and I hope to continue this way.

Finger Geek

Verified member
COVID-19 pandemic is on bad thing that happened to this whole world last year. As it is bad some people where sad while some people where happy with the pandemic. Because it was the year they made it most.
I can't say it is the year I made more money but it is the year I made the easiest with affiliate networks . I used crackrevenue to make money. Crackrevenue is an adult affiliate network. I just a week I made more than $100. The most I make with affiliate networks then was $4.56. That year was may year and others that were happy like me

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
The amount you earn during this lockdown of a thing depend on how dedicated you are and at the same time the time you can spare on doing this also important.
The amount that I earn varied because of the time and resource to support like buying megabit might not be available because I just started but I just make sure I earn minimum of $2 daily and am still working to improve on it.

Wole.K

During the lockdown, i have been able to earn just close to $60 online. I just hope to earn more soon.

Shigobad2020

Covid19 pandemic era was a mixture of sadness and joy for me, I lost my job during the lockdown because our employer decide he can no longer pay us, I spent all I have on food but luckily enough people came to my rescue, so i never lack anything during the pandemic, I have not been making money online then.

Samuel72

Verified member
repetition of words
According to my own point of view I believe many people a lot of money online. I also believe it all depends on what you are in, I mean the type of work you are doing online. People who work online have different job to do online. As for me i earn up to 300000 naira during lockdown. How the period of lockdown I invested in cryptocurrency and after I sold it out I had a lot of cash on me