Convertkit: An Email Marketing

Mika

VIP Contributor
Want to start a newsletter or email marketing, there is a tool called Convertkit (Convertkit.com) that you should use. The tool can be used to create landing pages and email sign up forms that can be integrated with various apps for email and newsletter marketing. You can use the tool to create automatic funnels or broadcast messages. The tool will help you to grow your audience or customers, strengthen your community, and build your online income (by selling products or subscriptions directly to your customers).

Convertkit can be used by musicians, writers, podcasters, and coaches.

If you have less than 300 subscribers, you can use it for free. For the creator version, you will have to pay $9 per month, and for the creator pro $25 per month.

If you want to make the most of this email marketing tool, they also offer free courses. The course is divided into two categories: Build and Launch, with 20 lessons in each course.

These courses will also help you build an online business.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have never used Convertkit but I see this tool being frequently advertised on facebook (that's how I heard the name). Based on the information provided on this thread, I think this could be useful. Thhe free version limit for 300 subscribers is too low. However, paying $9 per month just for email marketing is not my kind of thing. I would rather spend $9 to run ads on facebook and reach 9000 people and even if I have 0.5 percent conversion, I will be able to recover my advertising budget. I do email marketing and I use mailchipm. How does Convertkit compare with mainchimp.