Auto Insurance Comprehensive car insurance

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The coverage of the comprehensive car insurance is from the damage to injuries and up to the extent of theft when the car is stolen. One trick to get a big discount in the premium is to insure several cars, not necessarily your cars. If you have another car owner to get an insurance then you can go together to avail of the discount which is substantial since the insurance of ordinary cars here costs from $200 to $500 depending on the type of car. Usually luxury cars are in another category. The advantage of the comprehensive insurance is the peace of mind that your car is covered no matter what happens.

Mika

VIP Contributor
In my home country, there are two types of car insurance. One type covers the damages on the car due to accidents, another type of insurance covers the individual driving the car. The second type of insurance is cheap, you do not have to pay a hefty premium, but the first type of insurance requires you to pay lot of premium.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
In my country, whether you like it or not you must insure your vehicle. It's a norm here and many car owners do not even know the merits of vehicle insurance, most especially the uneducated. The vehicle inspection officers are all out to ensuring that the every vehicle on the road has a comprehensive insurance.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I want to believe that being comprehensive means it has all the necessary things that is needed in a car insurance and more. As a matter of fact, the world “more” Is what should describe it because the regular policy do have all that is required so this should definitely go beyond it

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Wow that means it would cover every risk that might happen to your car , but does it includes risks caused by natural disasters because I know that most insurance companies don't consider such , and for the things that need to be done to get a bonus it's really hard to get other cars to insure

Phabbyfundz

Car insurance is among the numerous forms of insurance policy provided to us be insurance companies and insurers and this kind or form of insurance hopes to serve as a form of indemnity against a future occurrence of an uncertain event that may the car or even lead to it loss of the car of the policy holder.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Car insurance is among the numerous forms of insurance policy provided to us be insurance companies and insurers and this kind or form of insurance hopes to serve as a form of indemnity against a future occurrence of an uncertain event that may the car or even lead to it loss of the car of the policy holder.
Yeah with car insurance you could get protection cover on the risk you are insuring against , many insure their car against different form of incidents like fire , accident or theft , but before insuring the person needs to be sure of the insurance company and have some kind of proof that's it's very legit before trying it out