Comparing Joomla to Drupal and WordPress

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Hello,
During blogging, I have tried WordPress and Drupal, and Joomla. What I have discovered is something different.
The first fact is spam protection. Even if you allow comments by guests and you activate the Google Captcha form, some guests still post referral links and programs to be approved which let the moderation of comments harder.
Sometimes it is necessary to allow comments only to registered users will reduce the effect of spam.
What I discovered was that Drupal couldn't be involved in Iframe against WordPress or Drupal. This means if you promote your blog on ad mailers you will have your blog loaded in Iframe.
There is a security measure is that Drupal isn't accepting images hosted in another hosting provider to be involved in the blog. Most of the images that you involve must be hosted on Drupal image storage. Joomla accepts external image providers to host your image like ImgBB or Imgur.
For the fact of having articles whit a comment section, in the default mode, Joomla isn't helpful until you install the K2 Comments module to be able to involve the comment feature part in your blog.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
Joomla, Drupal and WordPress are the three most popular content management systems currently available. They have large communities of users and developers, with a lot of support available for newcomers. But which one is the best fit for your new website?

Both Joomla and Drupal are free, open source content management systems that rely on PHP. There are many similarities between the two, with both being suitable for beginners and advanced users alike. The main difference is in their approach: Drupal is more of a framework than a CMS and will be more familiar to programmers. Joomla is more suited to people who want to build a website without having to learn too much about coding or programming.

WordPress is also a free, open source CMS which uses PHP as its scripting language and MySQL as its database management system. It can be used by users with varying levels of technical expertise, although it has a reputation for being easier to use than Joomla or Drupal.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Wordpress is designed for beginners as well as for experienced. Wordpress is flexible. You can use WordPress to create any kind of site and you don't need my coding skills, all you need is to find the right plugin to customize your site according to your taste and preference. Joomla and Drupal require you to have some level of programming skills, if you do not have any coding skills, you cannot use Drupal and Joomla to create websites. While wordpress is flexible, Drupal and Joomla are powerful, these content management systems are ideal for big websites, for example online stores, multi-vendor stores, and websites that receive huge traffic. One of the major drawbacks of using wordpress is it is prone to hacking and spamming, even though you can secure your wordpress site by using security plugins, and stop spam by using spam protection tools, still wordpress sites can be easily hacked. However, Joomla and Drupal are very strong against hackers and spammers. When it comes to getting help from the community, you can easily find help for your wordpress site, but you will have difficulty in finding help for your Joomla and Drupal site. Try Joomla and Drupal only when you are skilled

Ajebo25

Verified member
Between all the websites builders which you mentioned I think WordPress is the best because it offers full control of a website you can control your website effectively without any problem it also offers or some things which makes your website look more attractive and the most part which I love about WordPress is that they provide plugins with make your website interact more effectively.

Also WordPress is easy to install on a website I tried installing Joomla on a website which I wanted to create some time ago then I discovered I couldn't even log into the cpanel which really left me devastated but I think between all the website builders WordPress is the best apart from blogger which fruits free hosting and domain to blogger who doesn't have money to get it blogger is also a website builder that gives free subdomain apart from WordPress on Blogger you can add templates and it is easy to set up one of the best things about it is that you can also use it to make money on Google adsense and you can also get traffic and do everything you want with it but when it comes to WordPress it gives you full control over your website and that is why 46% of websites on the internet are built on WordPress