Cointiply.com Review: Scam or Legit??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cointiply.com is a legit Bitcoin faucet that rewards users who visit their site regularly with their own digital currency, called coins. You can exchange the coins for Bitcoin or Dogecoin and withdraw to your preferred dogecoin or bitcoin wallet address. But remember, you must reach 30,000 coins to withdraw to Dogecoin. Then you need a minimum of 50,000 coins to withdraw to your preferred Bitcoin address. When your coins reach 35k, you can choose to leave them in their faucet site and receive a recurring interest rate of 5% every week for the rest of your life.

WHO CAN JOIN COINTIPLY?

Cointiply accepts people all over the world; you don't need to come from the top tier before you access the Cointiply faucet. Any country can access Cointiply and benefit from their reward program.

WHAT ARE THEIR TASK TO COMPLETE IN ORDER TO EARN FROM THEIR FAUCET SITE?
You don't need any special abilities to earn money with cointiply. There are numerous task options to work for and earn money with cointiply. Roll the faucet, visit ptc sites, participate in the rain poll chat section, watch hideout TV, and utilize offerwalls such as surveys, sign-ups, and so on. All of this work pays, but it all depends on how much time you devote to earning money on the site each day.

JOIN THE COINTIPLY FAUCET WEBSITE
It's very simple to join and get started; just login to their official website, create an account, and get started.

Last edited by a moderator:

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cointiply is a PTC site with lots of offerwalls and surveys. I think the only way you can make enough there is by doing surveys and some of the offerwalls. Though, the surveys are not available for all countries, but some of the offerwalls can be done by all countries. But to say the fact, only people from first world countries are really earning so much there, through surveys.
I've not been successful using cointiply PTC offer walls to earn, or through surveys. Those options doesn't work fine for me coming from the lower tier country. I've been with cointiply for a year now, most of those offer walls and are always benefiting to the top countries and not lower tier country users. Eben if you get a single chance to earn from one of their surveys, you'll only earn very low from it.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I've not been successful using cointiply PTC offer walls to earn, or through surveys. Those options doesn't work fine for me coming from the lower tier country. I've been with cointiply for a year now, most of those offer walls and are always benefiting to the top countries and not lower tier country users. Eben if you get a single chance to earn from one of their surveys, you'll only earn very low from it.
Truth be told! Cointiply is not for people in the third tier countries. If you are from that part of the world, working on cointiply is a waste of time. Although it's not completely waste of time,as you would have earned from PTC, faucet and the likes but your total earning will amount to almost nothing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Truth be told! Cointiply is not for people in the third tier countries. If you are from that part of the world, working on cointiply is a waste of time. Although it's not completely waste of time,as you would have earned from PTC, faucet and the likes but your total earning will amount to almost nothing.
That's true, you said, i know I'm wasting time around cointiply. But not completely waste of time as you directed your message. Since I don't spend more than 20 secs, every hour to turn the faucet ON, i don't see myself losing. Cos i don't do such often, i only do it when I'm chanced enough. By the end of every one and half month, i earn minimal amount from it, its something for me.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That's true, you said, i know I'm wasting time around cointiply. But not completely waste of time as you directed your message. Since I don't spend more than 20 secs, every hour to turn the faucet ON, i don't see myself losing. Cos i don't do such often, i only do it when I'm chanced enough. By the end of every one and half month, i earn minimal amount from it, its something for me.
Good to know that you are still using their Faucet and their PTC for claiming the little you can, when you have the chance. Seems okay as it's at your own convenient time. But I hope you are withdrawing with Doge....as I believe in withdrawing with less valued coin on PTC or faucet. I just believe we will eventually find our luck in holding these small coins. Just being futuristic! Lol

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Good to know that you are still using their Faucet and their PTC for claiming the little you can, when you have the chance. Seems okay as it's at your own convenient time. But I hope you are withdrawing with Doge....as I believe in withdrawing with less valued coin on PTC or faucet. I just believe we will eventually find our luck in holding these small coins. Just being futuristic! Lol
You're simply fantastic with your points dear. Yes, i withdraw via dogecoin cos the withdrawal doesn't take long, within the space of 24 hours and cointiply delivers it. I've accumulated lots of dogecoin in the past, sold them off, for personal issues that needs urgent solving. But that doesn't mean i don't have Doge, i have but its not much.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know they are legit and they are paying but the time registered on the site I did not have a good smartphone to engage most of my time there because the battery of my older phone was very bad and as a result I didn't enjoy the app very well ,I'm thinking of going back to it to enjoy its full features and potential.

cmoneyspinner

I joined Cointiply years ago. This site is top quality, and very professional. You can use it on any type of device. They publish guides and a blog to teach you and to keep you informed. If you sign in every day you get a loyalty bonus. You earn for your referrals. If you maintain a balance of 35,000 coins they will pay interest every week. They have promo codes so you can earn extra coins. You can earn for various tasks such as rolling the faucet, clicking ads, watching videos, taking surveys, playing games, etc. The Help people really do help you when you have a problem.

Sprite1950

I used Cointiply for sometime and exchanged my bitcoins for Forumcoins. Bitcoin is not my favourite currency mainly because I don't know a lot about it but I earned regularly there mainly through surveys. This was the other problem, I hate doing surveys even though there are plenty available to my country so in the end it got tedious and I left. That's not to say I won't go back again one day, I just needed a break from the site.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I joined Cointiply years ago. This site is top quality, and very professional. You can use it on any type of device. They publish guides and a blog to teach you and to keep you informed. If you sign in every day you get a loyalty bonus. You earn for your referrals. If you maintain a balance of 35,000 coins they will pay interest every week. They have promo codes so you can earn extra coins. You can earn for various tasks such as rolling the faucet, clicking ads, watching videos, taking surveys, playing games, etc. The Help people really do help you when you have a problem.
Fantastic, its been 6 months now I joined cointiply, way back in July 2020. I have withdrawn two times from their faucet. Just that I'm not all that steady based on my activities on other online paying sites. But I must say the truth, cointiply is better off than all this ptc sites paying so minimal. I know they don't pay much through their faucet, but if one completes other offers, he or she can wagger more than 5,000 coins a day through the faucet site. Atleast 5,000 coins can be measured to be $0.50 a day. That is quite better than what other ptc sites do give to its members.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I used Cointiply for sometime and exchanged my bitcoins for Forumcoins. Bitcoin is not my favourite currency mainly because I don't know a lot about it but I earned regularly there mainly through surveys. This was the other problem, I hate doing surveys even though there are plenty available to my country so in the end it got tedious and I left. That's not to say I won't go back again one day, I just needed a break from the site.
Wonderful experience, I hope to see you there sooner in cointiply. I have been there quite some time now with the faucet, during june - july last year. I really don't know how to exchange those Bitcoin from cointiply to forumcoin, how did you do that woman?? Bitcoin is my preferred option when it comes to receiving payment, sending Bitcoin's too to my friends have made it easier. I use Bitcoin sometimes to buy things from online stores via the help of third party exchange platform. I have benefited some good things with cointiply, cos I used it too to save my coin and get recurring interest every week, month and so on.

cmoneyspinner

It is an informal process; a private transaction. But it works. Be sure you trust the person you are dealing with. There are members at Forum Coin (and possibly at BMF or other forums) who want to buy your bitcoins. You have to search for it, but there are threads where members will say that they are willing to exchange bitcoins for forum coins. Contact that member with a direct message and tell them you want to trade. They will tell how to get it done! Hope this helps.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It is an informal process; a private transaction. But it works. Be sure you trust the person you are dealing with. There are members at Forum Coin (and possibly at BMF or other forums) who want to buy your bitcoins. You have to search for it, but there are threads where members will say that they are willing to exchange bitcoins for forum coins. Contact that member with a direct message and tell them you want to trade. They will tell how to get it done! Hope this helps.
Yeah, it helped, I understand what you mean now. I have now known how you were able to trade your Bitcoin to forumcoin. By contacting a member there, willing to exchange FC for Bitcoin, but it gonna take 2-3 days before your coins will reflect to a different wallet when you are using cointiply to send. So the member you are sending the coins too, have to exercise patient and wait for it to reflect before you conclude your deal with him or her. I never use such form to exchange Bitcoin to forumcoin cos I know the process will take time, that's why I don't involve on such.

Nayana Patil

Most of the tools and training which one needs to be successful are available on this platform. As a result, you do not need to go elsewhere for any further additional services. You can quickly Build and prosper your online business under one roof.

Cointiply offers many ways to earn, and you can join from all countries. Thus if you are patient enough to get to know how it works and if you like getting paid in Bitcoins, Then, in my opinion, this is a site worth considering.
CoinPedia

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cointiply | May 18, 2021
Bitcoin Wallet Payment $4.84 (0.00011633 BTC)

View attachment 45656

For more information please visit the following link:

GPT World | Complete Simple Tasks

Thank you.
Congrats to you for reaching cash out level at cointiply. I've cashed out severally using cointiply, I'll say I've earned around $15 since i signed up with it mid-last year. I know the earnings are slow but they don't take much time to pay the little funds into my dogecoin. I've joined many of them but not all lived up to their hype, they turned scam, but cointiply is still legit.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have read positive reviews about this site on a lot of forums, I have checked the site but I have not joined it. The only reason why I am not yet joining is because you can earn well only when you do surveys. Sad part about surveys is if you are from tier 3 country, you do not get a lot of surveys and even if you get surveys you earnvery poor

Suny

I have been working on this site for a long time and my average earning per day is in the range of $10. However, it works for me only in Australia and if have to log into the site from my current location then I always request for my IP change. I was in Australia for a long time but my wallet allows transfer to my bank in local currency so I had a good amount of BTC in my account.
I had also redeemed in Doge (nearly 8000) but I sold them at a very low price. I can say that Countiply is one of the best of its kind and I could do better but I always used up my daily quota of surveys within an hour or so. I will work again on this site as and when back to Australia. I have more than 125 pages of payments (last page 3 months ago). Screenshot (257).png Screenshot (257).png

Suny

Unfortunately, this site works for few favored countries. Since I am no more living in Australia, earning $10 from this site was like one hour's job for me (I could have earned more but by then I would use my quota of surveys). Later, I lost my interest and engaged myself in other crypto-related activities. I don't regret that decision as I did well on other sites too.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Unfortunately, this site works for few favored countries. Since I am no more living in Australia, earning $10 from this site was like one hour's job for me (I could have earned more but by then I would use my quota of surveys). Later, I lost my interest and engaged myself in other crypto-related activities. I don't regret that decision as I did well on other sites too.
At least you gained something around it when you where residing at Australia. If i may ask which country are you?? Is the country not suitable enough earning such amount which you made during your time at Australia?? Another question please, since you abandoned cointiply and found better option on crypto. Which option are using to make it via crypto??