Cointiply.com Review: Scam or Legit??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cointiply.com is a legit Bitcoin faucet that rewards users who visit their site regularly with their own digital currency, called coins. You can exchange the coins for Bitcoin or Dogecoin and withdraw to your preferred dogecoin or bitcoin wallet address. But remember, you must reach 30,000 coins to withdraw to Dogecoin. Then you need a minimum of 50,000 coins to withdraw to your preferred Bitcoin address. When your coins reach 35k, you can choose to leave them in their faucet site and receive a recurring interest rate of 5% every week for the rest of your life.

WHO CAN JOIN COINTIPLY?

Cointiply accepts people all over the world; you don't need to come from the top tier before you access the Cointiply faucet. Any country can access Cointiply and benefit from their reward program.

WHAT ARE THEIR TASK TO COMPLETE IN ORDER TO EARN FROM THEIR FAUCET SITE?
You don't need any special abilities to earn money with cointiply. There are numerous task options to work for and earn money with cointiply. Roll the faucet, visit ptc sites, participate in the rain poll chat section, watch hideout TV, and utilize offerwalls such as surveys, sign-ups, and so on. All of this work pays, but it all depends on how much time you devote to earning money on the site each day.

JOIN THE COINTIPLY FAUCET WEBSITE
It's very simple to join and get started; just login to their official website, create an account, and get started.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinderella

One thing I like most about the site is the fact that we can keep our balance and earn a small interest. I haven been a member for more than a year and I am still loving it. Though, the earnings may not be that high, it is still a good source of income. I am also earning from my referrals so a little amount everyday can add up.

I am using the app instead of the website. It is more convenient. I can also qualify to some surveys and it is a great help to increase my earnings.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
One thing I like most about the site is the fact that we can keep our balance and earn a small interest. I haven been a member for more than a year and I am still loving it. Though, the earnings may not be that high, it is still a good source of income. I am also earning from my referrals so a little amount everyday can add up.

I am using the app instead of the website. It is more convenient. I can also qualify to some surveys and it is a great help to increase my earnings.
Yes, its a great help indeed to increase your overall earnings. Adding it up with your offline gig, and some of your online gigs that will be worthwhile indeed. I enjoy cointiply cos of those enticing features, even if the earn if, it isn't all that captivating. I love going it the tasks to earn that extra reward to add to other streams and boost my overall monthly earnings.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
any site that you will earn cryptocurrency currency for payment is something I'm always trying to run away from becaus most of them are not legit and there is a possibility that they might not actually paid you, I don't know about this one ,i have never try it before.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
any site that you will earn cryptocurrency currency for payment is something I'm always trying to run away from becaus most of them are not legit and there is a possibility that they might not actually paid you, I don't know about this one ,i have never try it before.
Here in cointiply you aren't paying to get started with earning. Remember not all PTC or faucets that are scamming. Some are still legit even if they pay minimal amount of reward compared to what paid to post sites psy. Cointiply happens to be among those rewarding PTC site that is legit and rewarding you for your hard work even if their reward is low.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Here in cointiply you aren't paying to get started with earning. Remember not all PTC or faucets that are scamming. Some are still legit even if they pay minimal amount of reward compared to what paid to post sites psy. Cointiply happens to be among those rewarding PTC site that is legit and rewarding you for your hard work even if their reward is low.
Well you actually told me about it few months ago , during then I was so much interesting in kilotibablo,after that I didn't have more time to check it out as I was concentrating on bizdustry and trendri,ok if you said that they are legit and are paying so how much can we make in a day from them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well you actually told me about it few months ago , during then I was so much interesting in kilotibablo,after that I didn't have more time to check it out as I was concentrating on bizdustry and trendri,ok if you said that they are legit and are paying so how much can we make in a day from them.
The tasks are low paying for us here in Africa, and Asian regions. For the too country users, they can earn at times $1-$2 a day from cointiply. Cos surveys and other offers which isn't available to us pays them well. Here in our own region, especially for the 3rd world countries. We can only earn from $0.10-$0.20 a day when you complete the available offers.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
The tasks are low paying for us here in Africa, and Asian regions. For the too country users, they can earn at times $1-$2 a day from cointiply. Cos surveys and other offers which isn't available to us pays them well. Here in our own region, especially for the 3rd world countries. We can only earn from $0.10-$0.20 a day when you complete the available offers.
What is the actual reason behind all these things, as you said people in the western country is likely to earn higher than people in Africa, what causes this ? does it mean that our location is far from what they want, I don't always understand the logic behind this if you could explain.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What is the actual reason behind all these things, as you said people in the western country is likely to earn higher than people in Africa, what causes this ? does it mean that our location is far from what they want, I don't always understand the logic behind this if you could explain.
You know those countries are developed, and as such most of their advertisers or sponsors are mainly from the top tier countries. And those advertising networks they use to monetize their site is targeting the top countries mainly and not much is required from us. That's why you see the sites online focusing on the top tier users traffic to earn more revenue.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
You know those countries are developed, and as such most of their advertisers or sponsors are mainly from the top tier countries. And those advertising networks they use to monetize their site is targeting the top countries mainly and not much is required from us. That's why you see the sites online focusing on the top tier users traffic to earn more revenue.
okay I understand if so that means we are not even close to the expected country they are interested,what type of development are they interested of because as long as I know we are developed in terms of ICT and other digital knowledge, this will be enough for them to include us in the top tier country.

cmoneyspinner

I had one major problem with Cointiply. A missing deposit. I contacted Support and they responded promptly. It took a while but they finally fixed it. Considering that I have been active since 2017 and only had one problem in 5 years. I would say the site is legit.

cmoneyspinner

The main reason I liked this site was because of the interest earned on my balance. This week they paid me 1010 coins for interest.

I also like when they do a PROMO. Right now it's the Halloween PROMO and it lasts until Nov 10. You earn 10% extra coins on every eligible offer you compete and the you can earn extra coins just for spinning the Monster Mania wheel. I have earned quite a few extra coins that way.

cmoneyspinner

My Payment History on Coitiply goes back 4 years. Remember when FaucetHub existed or rather do you remember when it closed down? It closed and Cointiply is still going!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cointiply undoubtedly remains the oldest faucet around, I still have an account there, but it's been over a year since I visited there. I don't know if I can go back there due to my busy schedule, but I must appreciate the tremendous job the owner (s) of the site put in place to hold on to the site up to this moment.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
Cointiply is a PTC site with lots of offerwalls and surveys. I think the only way you can make enough there is by doing surveys and some of the offerwalls. Though, the surveys are not available for all countries, but some of the offerwalls can be done by all countries. But to say the fact, only people from first world countries are really earning so much there, through surveys.
I think a PTC site must include Lootably or even ClixWall or OfferOc or TimeWall for such kind of inconveniences this is because these survey task are offering making tasks even surveys aren't available and this is a microjob platform like Sprout Gigs where employer review your work and then credit you with amount of money that is credited to the partner site for this purpose. ClixWall just offers only surveys that are available to tier one country but in the other fact doesn't include these survey panels for people not having access to surveys or unavailable in their countries unfortenally this is the sad truth.