Cointiply.com Review: Scam or Legit??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cointiply.com is a legit Bitcoin faucet that rewards users who visit their site regularly with their own digital currency, called coins. You can exchange the coins for Bitcoin or Dogecoin and withdraw to your preferred dogecoin or bitcoin wallet address. But remember, you must reach 30,000 coins to withdraw to Dogecoin. Then you need a minimum of 50,000 coins to withdraw to your preferred Bitcoin address. When your coins reach 35k, you can choose to leave them in their faucet site and receive a recurring interest rate of 5% every week for the rest of your life.

WHO CAN JOIN COINTIPLY?

Cointiply accepts people all over the world; you don't need to come from the top tier before you access the Cointiply faucet. Any country can access Cointiply and benefit from their reward program.

WHAT ARE THEIR TASK TO COMPLETE IN ORDER TO EARN FROM THEIR FAUCET SITE?
You don't need any special abilities to earn money with cointiply. There are numerous task options to work for and earn money with cointiply. Roll the faucet, visit ptc sites, participate in the rain poll chat section, watch hideout TV, and utilize offerwalls such as surveys, sign-ups, and so on. All of this work pays, but it all depends on how much time you devote to earning money on the site each day.

JOIN THE COINTIPLY FAUCET WEBSITE
It's very simple to join and get started; just login to their official website, create an account, and get started.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing of cointiply for a very long time now but I have not registered into the platform because I really do not get involved in cryptocurrency faucet stuffs. There is no doubt that it's legitimatebecause I have seen a lot of people who have to giving their reviews about the website and I can confirm that it is one of the best on the internet.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Nigeria is far from being first world country compare to the ones languishing in the 2n spot. Nigeria has a long way to go in order to make themselves pacesetters when it comes recognition. Their are offers at cointiply, which if you go there you'll discover most of them and know the ones available for you to earn.
If they are country selective then I may not be able to make something out of them because from my experience on few site that are country selective it might be very difficult for me to get an offer on my country and sometimes they said that the offer of my country does not exist.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
If they are country selective then I may not be able to make something out of them because from my experience on few site that are country selective it might be very difficult for me to get an offer on my country and sometimes they said that the offer of my country does not exist.
That only happens with survey, if you aren't earning from survey via cointiply then you can try other options like offertoro. But the major tasks that works for all, is rolling of the faucet, and viewing PTC ads. If you do those ones regularly you'll earn $3 monthly. I've cashed out three times with cointiply its simply legit.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That only happens with survey, if you aren't earning from survey via cointiply then you can try other options like offertoro. But the major tasks that works for all, is rolling of the faucet, and viewing PTC ads. If you do those ones regularly you'll earn $3 monthly. I've cashed out three times with cointiply its simply legit.
Lolz,you mean that if I can do this task every day I will only be able to make $3 every month ? This is so hilarious because I may not even have time to engaged in something that is not profitable,i may not have time work there because the payment rate is so low.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lolz,you mean that if I can do this task every day I will only be able to make $3 every month ? This is so hilarious because I may not even have time to engaged in something that is not profitable,i may not have time work there because the payment rate is so low.
Laughs, its extremely low, cos of our demographic. I consider it as an option better than surveys cos I've made money from them. At least I've made from $12-$15 in the past eight months, almost doing nothing. But I've earned nothing in the past three years trying to earn from surveys. I consider my time with survey as nightmares, cos I'm being cheated all the time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Laughs, its extremely low, cos of our demographic. I consider it as an option better than surveys cos I've made money from them. At least I've made from $12-$15 in the past eight months, almost doing nothing. But I've earned nothing in the past three years trying to earn from surveys. I consider my time with survey as nightmares, cos I'm being cheated all the time.
Lolz,then if this is so then there is no need for me to keep on bothering you about it because I am not going to do it, lolz, the payment rate is actually on the lowest, I was thinking that I can make up to at least $1 every day from them but making $3 every month is something I will never consider doing, lolz.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lolz,then if this is so then there is no need for me to keep on bothering you about it because I am not going to do it, lolz, the payment rate is actually on the lowest, I was thinking that I can make up to at least $1 every day from them but making $3 every month is something I will never consider doing, lolz.
Lol, you can't earn such amount of money you're talking about around faucet site, you'll oy earn the peanut which they're offering at the moment. PTC or faucets aren't ready anytime soon to increase their reward system, they just want to keep operating on low pay rate till end of time.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol, you can't earn such amount of money you're talking about around faucet site, you'll oy earn the peanut which they're offering at the moment. PTC or faucets aren't ready anytime soon to increase their reward system, they just want to keep operating on low pay rate till end of time.
Maybe the paid to click is not profitable that is why they cannot increase the earning rate, even with that why don't they consider to run a forum because I understand that one is much more profitable than paid to click,people are no more interested in this paid to click again because of low payment rate.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Maybe the paid to click is not profitable that is why they cannot increase the earning rate, even with that why don't they consider to run a forum because I understand that one is much more profitable than paid to click,people are no more interested in this paid to click again because of low payment rate.
Low earning rate have dwindled their progress, if time is not taken they'll become like 2go which everyone abandoned when it reached rough patch. When it comes to staying on top, is the ability to update your business, and trying to find ways to entice people to it. But PTC sites aren't doing that, they're interested it for the peanuts they pay out.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Low earning rate have dwindled their progress, if time is not taken they'll become like 2go which everyone abandoned when it reached rough patch. When it comes to staying on top, is the ability to update your business, and trying to find ways to entice people to it. But PTC sites aren't doing that, they're interested it for the peanuts they pay out.
I don't think the low earning l rate is actually their fault because no one will like their site to be abandoned when they have the possibility of increasing the paying rate, I think the amount of money they generated from advertisement is small that is just the reason they cannot increase their earning rate. I think this is the main reason what do you think ?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's just it @Sotherefore. The low reward system just as you said is centered to low advertisement earnings. Had it been they're earning better, it could've been better suited for them increasing the reward system. Since they aren't making much cos of the kind of Ad monetization, the pay rate will still be reduced.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's just it @Sotherefore. The low reward system just as you said is centered to low advertisement earnings. Had it been they're earning better, it could've been better suited for them increasing the reward system. Since they aren't making much cos of the kind of Ad monetization, the pay rate will still be reduced.
I don't see the need for them to concentrate in a business that is not profitable, a business that people are no longer interested,what I think they should do is for them to convert their website to a forum since forums is more profitable than paid to click then with this they will have enough people to post and comment to improve earning revenue.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't see the need for them to concentrate in a business that is not profitable, a business that people are no longer interested,what I think they should do is for them to convert their website to a forum since forums is more profitable than paid to click then with this they will have enough people to post and comment to improve earning revenue.
I even forgot to tell you, that you can still earn additional reward when you are interactive with others in their rain pool section. What you do there is sending messages like you do via forums, let it not contain spam messages, send 1-2 sentence in the rain pool section, chat for 5-10 minutes and you'll earn your own fair share of the pool.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
okay I understand if so that means we are not even close to the expected country they are interested,what type of development are they interested of because as long as I know we are developed in terms of ICT and other digital knowledge, this will be enough for them to include us in the top tier country.
Nigeria is far from being first world country compare to the ones languishing in the 2n spot. Nigeria has a long way to go in order to make themselves pacesetters when it comes recognition. Their are offers at cointiply, which if you go there you'll discover most of them and know the ones available for you to earn.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing of cointiply for a very long time now but I have not registered into the platform because I really do not get involved in cryptocurrency faucet stuffs. There is no doubt that it's legitimatebecause I have seen a lot of people who have to giving their reviews about the website and I can confirm that it is one of the best on the internet.
Yes, no doubt cointiply is one of the best PTC/FAUCET site still around. It is legit for long time now, its been in existence over four years. I have been around cointiply for over nine months now getting to one year. Have made three withdrawals from the site and it paid me fast within 24 hours. Even if their reward is low but it is a legit PTC site.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes, no doubt cointiply is one of the best PTC/FAUCET site still around. It is legit for long time now, its been in existence over four years. I have been around cointiply for over nine months now getting to one year. Have made three withdrawals from the site and it paid me fast within 24 hours. Even if their reward is low but it is a legit PTC site.
That is very good to hear that you have made withdrawals from the platform. like how many hours per day does it take you to complete the tasks they are offering you to complete. this is because I have a lot of things I am doing so I would really like to know if it is worth it for me to sign up. This is because there is a faucet platform i signed up on and they wasted alot of my time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That is very good to hear that you have made withdrawals from the platform. like how many hours per day does it take you to complete the tasks they are offering you to complete. this is because I have a lot of things I am doing so I would really like to know if it is worth it for me to sign up. This is because there is a faucet platform i signed up on and they wasted alot of my time.
Its something that won't take you more than 30 secs to complete, if you're trying to claim from the faucets alone every one hour. But if you want to include viewing PTC ads, then you should know, you'll need to spend like 10-15 mins to complete the PTC ads to earn rewards too. The earnings isn't much, but you can earn between $2-$3 every month, doing minimal task.

Mertayasa

This is definitely a legit site and work pretty well in my country. The job is quite simple, we just need to clicking ads and we can earn such as amount of bitcoin. I currently working in this site and I've made 3 times withdrawal and landing in my coin base account.
I'ii continue working in this site and I hope this site keep paying their users.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This is definitely a legit site and work pretty well in my country. The job is quite simple, we just need to clicking ads and we can earn such as amount of bitcoin. I currently working in this site and I've made 3 times withdrawal and landing in my coin base account.
I'ii continue working in this site and I hope this site keep paying their users.​
Sure, you know about the site very well. Anyone who is earning from cointiply haven't complained about its downtime withholding transfers. They always make sure everyone receives the total amount of coin they requested. Irrespective of the low reward system of the site, they're still trying to be legit for long time.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Cointiply is a PTC site with lots of offerwalls and surveys. I think the only way you can make enough there is by doing surveys and some of the offerwalls. Though, the surveys are not available for all countries, but some of the offerwalls can be done by all countries. But to say the fact, only people from first world countries are really earning so much there, through surveys.