Coin Wifi Machine Business

Suba

Staff member
Coin Wifi Machine Business
Many businesses are done by people to increase their income, one of which is by providing a Coin WiFi Machine. The shape of the box is similar to the coin payphones that are widely available in public areas. This WiFi Coin Business Machine is very suitable to be applied to coffee shops, cafes, or on the terrace of the house etc. WiFi Coin machines are widely available in online Market places such as Shopee, Bibli, Alibaba etc. it costs around $160.
How the WiFi Coin Machine works
Customers will enter the WiFi network that we provide (of course we have to be a customer at the WiFi service provider), via a smart phone or laptop. After the customer opens the WiFi settings on his device, it will open the Log in page. Once the coins are loaded into the WiFi Machine ((pennies, around $0.070 per hour). It's not just kids, but all ages and genders who need an internet connection.

Average income is $ 2.8 per day, a month is $ 84, We also have to pay bills to the internet provider $ 23 per month.
If we determine the depreciation period for two years then if the price of the Wifi Coin Machine is $160 then the depreciation cost is $6.67 per month. electricity costs $3.33 per month so you will get a net profit of around $51 per month.
Of course you have to pay attention to competitors or similar businesses around you.

To make it easier for readers from various countries, the local money has been converted into USD.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I admit I have never heard of coin wifi machines. But I am not sure if this business is lucrative in my place because when free wifi is available in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, universities, colleges, etc. When there is no free wifi, people can always subscribe to mobile data packages, which is easy and chep.

Suba

Staff member
I admit I have never heard of coin wifi machines. But I am not sure if this business is lucrative in my place because when free wifi is available in restaurants, hotels, hospitals, universities, colleges, etc. When there is no free wifi, people can always subscribe to mobile data packages, which is easy and chep.
You are right that free WiFi is available in public places whether in schools, restaurants, stations, hospitals etc., it is public wifi which may get too many viruses or be easily hacked. Also for children it will be too far from their home. While Coin Wifi Machine uses personal WiFi, which we rent or sell, this business is mostly done by people in villages or housing complexes, and most of the customers are children, they gather to play games with each other. If you use mobile data, it will be very wasteful.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have never heard of this kind of business before but from the way in which you have explained I think it is actually a very understandable one. It will also bring your restaurant some kind of presence and as such you are definitely going to see an increase in the amount of sales.