ClickFunnel's affiliate program is better than you think.

bloggingthread

ClickFunnels is probably the most popular sales funnel building system out there. There really isn't much competition, because they have the easiest to use funnel builder I have every tried (I was using GetResponse's today and it would not stop glitching ?). If you don't already have a ClickFunnels account, definitely check out my post here to learn how to start ClickFunnels for free!

(Here's a little known secret about ClickFunnels for affiliates ? Say you don't want to pay the subscription price after your free trial ends, but you want to become an affiliate and still make commissions. If you pause your account, you will STILL earn commissions without having to pay the monthly subscription fee! Keep that to yourself!)

They do SO MUCH more than create beautiful funnels that will get offers in front of buyers. They do webinars, email marketing (GetResponse is actually better in this department), landing pages, and even make the sales process so easy for users with their payment processing funnels.

But did you know about their affiliate program? ClickFunnels has one of the best affiliate programs, hands down. Since it's a subscription service and users pay a monthly fee, you get a monthly commission on people you get to sign up. AND, ontop of that monthly commission, you also get a commission on anything else that your users purchase from ClickFunnels.

And, since you have more than likely already heard of them, you know how good they are at upselling and promoting their own products. All you have to do is lead people to ClickFunnels and they will basically do all of the work for you and pay you for it ?

They also do something that no other affiliate program does. If you can get 100 ClickFunnels subscriptions under your name, you are automatically entered into their Dream Car Challenge ?? Brace yourself. They will give you $500 a month ONTOP of your commissions to pay for the car of your dreams. That is absolutely insane!

Another thing they do that hardly any other affiliate program does is they provide an endless amount of training to their users and affiliates. In order to sell a product, you need to know ALL about it and trust me, they teach you all about ClickFunnels AND MORE. They teach you about getting your mindset right, understanding your customers, and they teach so many marketing techniques in their huge library.

I honestly can't think of any better reason to join an affiliate program like theirs. And if you need a little head start on how to promote ClickFunnels, check out my post here about why people need ClickFunnels. You'll get some good tips there when it comes time to sell people on the program.

You should give them a try, it could seriously change your life.