Cinchbucks: A GPT platform for Euro and American residents.

Etini

Valued Contributor
About the reward app:
Cinch Bucks is a GPT platform that allows users to be paid for taking part in various tasks available on the platform. One can earn from this platform through various methods. The various tasks available for earning on CinchBucks include downloading of apps, trial of apps, surveys, and offer walls.

The sites awards a user CB as the user completes various tasks on the platform. It also has a referral program where the referree earns 10% of the referred user's earnings for life. It has a simple user interface.
  • Requirements:TheThe site has no specific requirements and is open to everyone worldwide. From experience, it is clear that users who are residents from tier 1 countries and Europe are being given the most opportunities when it comes to surveys and other offers. site has no specific requirements and is open to everyone worldwide. From experience, it is clear that users who are residents from tier 1 countries and Europe are being given the most opportunities when it comes to surveys and other offers.
  • Payout methods:
    One of the advantages of this site is that it has many options for a user to request payment. There is an option to cash out through PayPal. Also, the site offers a cashout option through Paytm. It also has options for Visa Prepaid and Amazon Gift Cards.

• Payout threshold: The minimum threshold for withdrawals on this site is quite high. It requires that a user should reach 1000CBs. This is equivalent to $10.

Icydoll

I have tried cinchbucks ,it is just average gpt sites with less offers. Only surveys is the way to earn on the website. But they are legit .I hope they will increase more opportunities for all countries in the future.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
I have tried cinchbucks ,it is just average gpt sites with less offers. Only surveys is the way to earn on the website. But they are legit .I hope they will increase more opportunities for all countries in the future.
It depends from offerwall specification so cinchbucks is not responsible if the offer is unavailable for your country except if you use VPN that leads to ban.