Choosing the right websites to make money on.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Believing that you have the right mindset and also the determination to actually make money online what possibly could be the next problem is their ability to know or to choose the right website or platform or app to actually make money online on . It is absolutely true that the inability to know the right website and the inability to tell which website is legit and which website is not has been one of the key problem why majority of people are not making money online and according to feasibility studies and research it is a hundred percent seen that in every 10 persons or 10 group of person 5% actually get scammed or end up being victims to scammers and fraudsters in the internet . Personally I know how painful it is when you end up becoming a victim or subject to online scammers and fraudsters but one thing we must understand is that getting scam and getting the for the online can not be totally eradicated but it could be actually controlled .

In majority of my thread posted in the past and also earlier I have always made it a key warning why it is that any person who consider him or herself to be an online hustler must make use of what is known as a scam site detector and what that simply means is that it is there are totally helps you to know how to dictate which website or platform is legit and the one that is not . It also gives detailed information on why you should work on a particular website and also why you should not work on a particular website . So far one of the best scam site detector app that I have been using for some time now is known as sureplug.com .

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Using a scam site detector is definitely one of the best way to know which website based you better and which website does not pay you better . We do not want to spend our time and energy and also our phone resources on websites that do not pay us even a particular dime for all the good works that we have been working on it . Trust me I know how it is to work on a particular website only to find out that the website is definitely a scam or a fraud and definitely do not pay it members and users . In order to avoid this situation we must first of all understand that scammers and fraudsters on the internet cannot be totally eradicated but indeed they could be controlled .

To control your chances of being a victim to online scammers and fraudsters that exhibit scamming and fraudulent websites you can start by downloading a scam site detector and as I have already mentioned in majority of my thread one of the best scam site detector app that you can download on the Google app store and Google Play store actually depending on the type of phone device that you are using is known as sureplug.com .

arunima25

Verified member
Getting the right websites to earn is a big challenge in online earnings. I am on a couple of forum sites where people discuss about the sites and ways to make earnings online. It's a good thing to learn from others. Many people have their discussions where they have talked about scam sites and how they have fallen victim for that.
I am fortunate that I have not paid a huge price to these scam sites. I did join a couple of sites that looked promising to start with but they did go down the drain very soon. Luckily I had withdrawn my money that I earned there and lost only few pennies.
Many sites start promising. For any new site, my mantra is to work more and reach the payout faster. And then don't let your money sit there. Rather withdraw it as soon as you reach the payout. Else many have ended up loosing bigger money with these sites abd that's a big setback.
I stop working on the site as soon as I sense some trouble there. It's a sign that something is fishy. Many sites recover from those troubles but many don't. I prefer not to waste my time unless things bounce back.
I was not aware of any such detector app. Tgat would be really helpful.