Choosing A Food Delivery Business

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Food delivery business gained much popularity during the pandemic. Our government order to stop dinning in during the pandemic and only permitted to deliver foods to houses of customers. The situation of pandemic has got much better in my country and covid-19 cases are on decline right now. One of the biggest benefits of running such kind of business is the fact that you do not need a restaurant to run this kind of business. There was a guy in our are who used to make a lot of dishes in his house and he started delivering food to shops and also earned money. He told me that he does not have a restaurant and he does not need a restaurant. He used to cook in his house.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This business just as you said thrive most during the pandemic. But in my country, it thrives most where we have more of civil servants. Civil servants especially the singles, dont normally have time to cook and they go to work empty stomach with the aim of eating outside. These delivery food seller just take this advantage of hawking foods to their offices.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
This is really innovative way of during business, but it isn’t surprising because with the technological era we are. business can be done from anywhere now provided you have your targeted audience to patronize the business. I think it will help the business to maximize profit better because of less expenses

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
This business just as you said thrive most during the pandemic. But in my country, it thrives most where we have more of civil servants. Civil servants especially the singles, dont normally have time to cook and they go to work empty stomach with the aim of eating outside. These delivery food seller just take this advantage of hawking foods to their offices.

I have lived in Saudi Arabia and there is a huge number of bachelors in Saudi Arabia who are expats working in the country. They also never have time to cook, so they opt to buy food from the restaurants. Right now the pandemic is kind of over in my country but still food delivery service is on its peak. A food delivery man earns around $200 per month in my city, so you can just imagine how profitable this business is. Is the food delivery service still booming in your city?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have some friends who are selling cooked food like pastries, desserts and dishes for meal. They do not have a shop because they just rely on social media for marketing and the transaction is done by the delivery system. But with the delivery system it is not easy to manage unless you have a big network and a system of monitoring.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Ladies in my country are really making it through this means. Most of them even have a channel where they receive orders. They can deliver any kind of home made food to you, base on your request but it comes with a certain fix amount of money. This business became hit during the pandemic. We still have people that still make order till now.

Josemendez

Verified member
This is a good type of business that one can easily choose to do , all he needs to do is to first work on getting a company to deliver food for because most companies have their own food delivers. If the person wants to open the business by himself , he then needs to first have a reputable eatery before going into food delivery

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
But it's best to just have a restaurant because that is what would make people trust the kind of food you are selling to them , because most people are neat and analysing how neat their restaurant is , adds to people consideration for the sellers food too , it's what i examine

navedahmed

Restaurant industry needs to evolve along with the advancing technology. Consumers are running after comfort of placing their food online and getting it delivered straight to their doorsteps. Restaurants need to tap this trend by providing online food delivery by using any of the delivery software like Hyperzod or Shopify.