Choosing A Business Niche In Which You Have No Experience

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Choosing a business can be a really thing if you are a kind of person who has no experience. People must understand that there are many people who are not experienced at any thing. Now you must be thinking what I am talking about, right? Well, let me explain. There are many people who do not start working until they reach 30s and this means that they do not have eany experience regarding several different kinds of business opportunities. They may get loan from their relative or friends to start a business. However, they may be inexperienced individuals who do not know anything about business. So what advice can you provide for such kind of people who do not have any experience but have capital to start business. How should they choose a business niche?

uforwealth

Verified member
Choosing a business can be a really thing if you are a kind of person who has no experience. People must understand that there are many people who are not experienced at any thing. Now you must be thinking what I am talking about, right? Well, let me explain. There are many people who do not start working until they reach 30s and this means that they do not have eany experience regarding several different kinds of business opportunities. They may get loan from their relative or friends to start a business. However, they may be inexperienced individuals who do not know anything about business. So what advice can you provide for such kind of people who do not have any experience but have capital to start business. How should they choose a business niche?
To be successful in any business,an inexperienced person must seek the advice of a business consultant. If such a person set up the business without the assistance of a business guru, that person may stop half way as a result of lack of business expertise. So, it is risky to choose a business niche in which you have no experience.

Kingstone

Well, I will never suggest anyone go into a business he knows nothing about. Although life is a risk, take a good risk. The alternative to that is to learn from others and in that, you have your little experience. If not, the person has just built a castle that is doomed to fail. So do things the right way.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Starting a business is very difficult stage of any prospective business man. Therefore, there must be thorough research before one decides to venture into a particular business. Most time, one should choose a business that one has experience in or the one that one knows that it is well sought after.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
To be frank, it is foolish to make a start up with a niche that you don't know very well. For example you will open up a garden business that you will sell seedlings of fruit trees. If you do not know about the soil and the tricks in planting then you might just end up with big losses on the dying plants that you have in your garden.