Choosing a better business partner

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Some business will function better if they are run by more people. The truth is it is always better to have different opinions from different people to go with the best ideas and this where getting a business partner or business partners come in.

But the issue is always picking the right partners. You should always consider the following when trying to pick business partners to work with

Integrity
This can't be over-emphasized, because you we wouldn't want to have a dubious business partner

Knowledge
You need a partner that is knowledgeable in your line of business

Goal-driven
This is another aspect you need to search out. You need partners that would help you achieve the goals of your business.

So what other things can we look out for when going for a business partner

Chibson

VIP Contributor
A good business partner play an important role in the success of a business. Any partner that has the right knowledge and mentality to run a successful business will be very crucial in making a business grow. the main reason I thought of businesses fail is because it is being run by people who does not have the right knowledge and mentality of running a successful business.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
A good business partner play an important role in the success of a business. Any partner that has the right knowledge and mentality to run a successful business will be very crucial in making a business grow. the main reason I thought of businesses fail is because it is being run by people who does not have the right knowledge and mentality of running a successful business.
Yeah the first thing that kills a business is when it is run by a novice. It is actually wrong to start a business that one has no preknowledge about. Even if one succeed it might just take some costly mistakes which will have been avoided with proper knowledge of it. Making an extensive research can help

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I started my retailing business of computer supplies upon the suggestion of a long time friend who is a salesman of computer supplies. He got the knowledge and was willing to help me as an industrial partner. It was pretty good because the business started on the right foot that after a few months we were already earning. The friend helped me in sourcing out the suppliers while I did not prospecting of customers.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah it is pertinent to have a business partner that is knowledgeable in your business, it will make progressing with the business be a lot easy. It is a step in the right direction to get a partner that knows a little about the business before bringing the person into the business

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
A good business partner play a very important role in the success of a business but however one of the most favorable character with I am choosing a business partner is honesty because this will be the main determination of how long my business will succeed, without honestly there is likely to be a business breakdown.