Choose a business based on ability

Mertayasa

Everyone's needs are different. In an effort to meet the needs of life, we must have sufficient income. There are many ways to earn income, such as setting up a business or owning your own business. However, setting up your own business is not as easy as one might think. You must understand what type of business you are going to build as well as careful budget planning. To determine what kind of business is right for you, start by knowing what you are passionate about. If you open a business based on what you love, you will continue to get new ideas so that your business will grow and make a profit.

Before you start your business, you need to know what makes your business different from other competitors. Don't let the ideas, values, or concepts you offer are the same as other people's businesses. This difference is very useful for your business to succeed when facing such fierce competition. You have to stand out and be unique and different so that it is valuable in the eyes of buyers. Taking time is one of the keys to your business running smoothly. Maybe you have a permanent job and make this business as a side, then timing is the key to your success. Don't let your business run, you just don't have free time for other things. Manage your time as best as you can.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Everyone's needs are different. In an effort to meet the needs of life, we must have sufficient income. There are many ways to earn income, such as setting up a business or owning your own business. However, setting up your own business is not as easy as one might think. You must understand what type of business you are going to build as well as careful budget planning. To determine what kind of business is right for you, start by knowing what you are passionate about. If you open a business based on what you love, you will continue to get new ideas so that your business will grow and make a profit.

Before you start your business, you need to know what makes your business different from other competitors. Don't let the ideas, values, or concepts you offer are the same as other people's businesses. This difference is very useful for your business to succeed when facing such fierce competition. You have to stand out and be unique and different so that it is valuable in the eyes of buyers. Taking time is one of the keys to your business running smoothly. Maybe you have a permanent job and make this business as a side, then timing is the key to your success. Don't let your business run, you just don't have free time for other things. Manage your time as best as you can.
Well, it is a good head on when one has the time to run his or her business whether on full time or just a side hustle. All will need some attention to build it to a better level. I always preach of passion because it brings a lot of commitment. When once this is realize then it becomes better

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Many people who succeed in business did so because they are passionate about that particular business. When you are passionate about the kind of business you do you will go any length to make sure that you succeed in it period by when you don't have passion about the kind of business you run you may not even be serious with it and it may eventually not be successful.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
When starting up a business we should look out for the capital start amount. We shouldn't plan for business we can't meet up with its capital. Rather start what we can afford to meet up. Every business comes with objective, and risks, we should think about it, know where we are heading to, to avoid regrettable mistakes.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
I very much agree with starting a business according to one's ability or capability, somany business owners struggle alot because they have failed to put this facts into cognizance. if we fail to work with the ability we have the business is likely to fail as we will be doing things we cannot manage. Which will result to failure.

funmi

Verified member
It is always good for us to choose a business based on our abilty or knowledge. If you want to choose a business don't choose based on what others are doing, you may not have the ability others have on the business. Choose a business you are capable of doing without much stress.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Most people chooses business based on what they can sell but sometimes we have to choose on what we can control and have the ability on. But sometimes it's about what we have ability to do, and what we can sell in our location. Before starting a business we need to do a marketing survey before starting a business because without that we will be choosing a wrong business.

Mertayasa

Well, it is a good head on when one has the time to run his or her business whether on full time or just a side hustle. All will need some attention to build it to a better level. I always preach of passion because it brings a lot of commitment. When once this is realize then it becomes better
Without a passion we can't growth our business because it will become a problem in the future. That's way before we choose to build any kind of business we should always build based on our ability. In order to growth that business we also need full attention just like you said.

Mertayasa

Many people who succeed in business did so because they are passionate about that particular business. When you are passionate about the kind of business you do you will go any length to make sure that you succeed in it period by when you don't have passion about the kind of business you run you may not even be serious with it and it may eventually not be successful.
I absolutely agree with your statements. In order to success in our business, we should passionate in that. But the problems just many people can not find their passion. Many persons build a business by following others people not according their passion. This things is a big problems in the future.

Mertayasa

When starting up a business we should look out for the capital start amount. We shouldn't plan for business we can't meet up with its capital. Rather start what we can afford to meet up. Every business comes with objective, and risks, we should think about it, know where we are heading to, to avoid regrettable mistakes.
Others thing then passion, capital or funds is the other important things we should aware before starting any business. Especially the online business like cryptocurrency investments. This kind of job is very risky to do. Many person or even a company when they not plan properly, they just mess it up.

Mertayasa

I very much agree with starting a business according to one's ability or capability, somany business owners struggle alot because they have failed to put this facts into cognizance. if we fail to work with the ability we have the business is likely to fail as we will be doing things we cannot manage. Which will result to failure.
Exactly, because I've seen many persons failed at the end because they not build a business base on their ability. Most of that failed peoples just following others. I know is not a wrong when we following others successful persons, but thing we should underline is we only take the knowledge not following exactly what that person did.​

Mertayasa

Most people chooses business based on what they can sell but sometimes we have to choose on what we can control and have the ability on. But sometimes it's about what we have ability to do, and what we can sell in our location. Before starting a business we need to do a marketing survey before starting a business because without that we will be choosing a wrong business.
Well, I don't really get your points. Based on what they can sell?
Do you means, when people struggle they will send their stuff that's they can sell ?
Business should not build in rush, because that's not the way work. To build a business even a small business, need step by step and proper execution.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Others thing then passion, capital or funds is the other important things we should aware before starting any business. Especially the online business like cryptocurrency investments. This kind of job is very risky to do. Many person or even a company when they not plan properly, they just mess it up.
Yes, what you said should be considered dear. Passion must be there, then capital is needed to invest in any business option we choose, be it online or offline business. When it comes to online business, their are numerous business/ investment to be considered. Cryptocurrency, forex is one of them. Some invest in online stores, blog website, forum etc, they are online business drive by passion and capital.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It will be very hard for me to start a business I have no passion for , most especially because there won't be that motivation and determination that would continously make me run the business and earn money ,so before starting a business I checkmate the passion I have for the business

Skysaint

Verified member
I totally agree with you, a business man should examine oneself and skills and look for lucrative businesses that best suits him. Most mistakes business men do make is joining a business because maybe it's popular or his inner circle (friends) are into the business. I think one should first access his skill in gear it into a favourable business.