China’s crypto crackdown sparks Thai crypto-mining boom.

Andrejebs

Small investors in Thailand are buying up cryptocurrency-mining rigs as the axe falls on China’s crypto-mines. So if you have the opportunity of mining BTC now i will advise you to mine as much as possible.
Bangkok, Thailand – The second the hatchet fell on China's monstrous digital currency mines, Thai business person Pongsakorn Tongtaveenan was prepared to plunge – rapidly purchasing up excess PC processors expected to recover Bitcoin from the organization and transportation them to Southeast Asia. "Chinese diggers disposed of their machines and the cost imploded by 30%," Pongsakorn told Al Jazeera.
Costs have now gotten back to more than $13,000 for the new "diggers" – the PC equipment that settles the intricate number related riddles which discharge the Bitcoin awards from the organization. All things considered, Pongsakorn, 30, has had the option to sell many units across Thailand as little players hop into digital forms of money as China gets serious about the worthwhile market. The crackdown constrained a portion of the world's biggest Bitcoin mining activities to search out new bases with agreeable guidelines and the fundamental element of modest power to run huge number of PCs nonstop. The greatest got together and moved tasks to the United States – especially Texas – Malaysia, Russia and Kazakhstan among different nations. Yet, for some, more modest diggers quick to immediately come and go because of a paranoid fear of bringing about the fury of China's tyrant government, the need was to hook back some cash on their now futile PCs.
There are numerous platform out there where you can mine Legitimate BTC from, Satoshi Miner, Ember Funds too many to mention.