Cherries Are Good For Heart But They Are Very Expensive In My Country

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Cherries are one of the most delicious foods. Cherries are available in most of the countries. In my country, cherries are available but they are VERY expensive. However, if we read about health benefits of cherries, then we will come to realize that cherries are definitely worth buying. Cherries are really good for heart and there are many studies that suggest that people who consume cherries have a healthy cardiovascular system because cherries are full of heart-friendly nutrients. Cherries are also used in many delicious recipes like smoothies and fruit charts. Unfortunately, since cherries are very expensive, many people are simply not able to buy them in my countries. However, I really do hope that cherries are cheap in many other countries. So do you eat cherries regularly?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hmm, why would it be expensive on your country? Does it mean it doesn't germinate in some areas in your country? It can only be expensive when it is relatively scarce. Their are so many health benefits around cherry just as you illustrated. Here in my country it isn't expensive. You can get about five of them with $0.40, especially the sweet ones. During earlier times in my locality, we planted cherries like flowers around the corners of the environment.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I began to like cherries when I saw a tree and picked the fruits (when I was assigned work in California). Cherries are packed with vitamins according to our high school teacher. But fresh cherries here costs $24 per kilo which is no joke. If it is cheap that I can afford then I would always buy. But the price is exorbitant.