Chatmogul is a big scam!

Kennysplash

Verified member
The Chat Mogul claim to be a Social Media created by set of team of well experienced entrepreneur, with the aim of connecting people together from various places and creating employment opportunities in this means by generating revenue from advertisement industries.
It Is also claimed to be an affiliate platform whereby members makes some income to themselves by performing the tasks given to them daily using their smartphones.
But are you really paid for these activities? No

They are professional scammers.
They run with your money, after promising heaven and earth. 50k weekly, 20k daily blah blah.
You waste your time, energy and hard earned money on their site, on pay-day, they lock up their website so you can't access it and people all over the place will be posting fake alerts.
Be wise and don't fall for such scams anymore.

Solution
I personally had a bad experience with chat mugul, I was introduced by a friend and I had to pay registration fee, at first I was told that referrals won't be required and I started completing the tasks that is always given daily, later after accumulating some cash I decided to make withdrawal and was told that I can't if I don't refer some certain numbers of people before I can withdraw. I had to leave the site and never again logged into it.

Peppul

I personally had a bad experience with chat mugul, I was introduced by a friend and I had to pay registration fee, at first I was told that referrals won't be required and I started completing the tasks that is always given daily, later after accumulating some cash I decided to make withdrawal and was told that I can't if I don't refer some certain numbers of people before I can withdraw. I had to leave the site and never again logged into it.

Solution

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Majority of such kind of websites are a waste of time. Not all of them are scams, but the amount they pay is so low that it would better not to spend time on such kind of sites. Why don't you try SocialSeos? It is a great website that pays through PayPal payment option and welcomes people from all over the world.

Marketerjay

Majority of such kind of websites are a waste of time. Not all of them are scams, but the amount they pay is so low that it would better not to spend time on such kind of sites. Why don't you try SocialSeos? It is a great website that pays through PayPal payment option and welcomes people from all over the world.
Give me the invitation link of socialseos

Kingsley2003

Give me your login details

Ajebo25

Verified member
am personally shocked about what you said about chatmogul but am not surprised most read news to get paid sites are scam chatmogul didn't have the vision of scamming people but there members are too much they can't afford to pay everyone I have visited the site and I noticed that the site does not run any ads on the platform no Google AdSense or ads platform meaning tge site generates income from registration fee made by other users.

i don't blame them cause I saw this coming all this newly launched site are usually enjoyed by the people who first registers on the site late comers get scammed because they came at tge time when the platform is full and they can't pay anyone. Personally you shouldn't start something you can't finish don't invest in all this site rather be a freelancer and writte for forums like trendri now is a very hood option to start with on trendri you can earn s very reasonable amount of money daily at least half bread is better than none moreover it is free registration you can't get scammed cause this forum has a good reputation to protect all you need to do os write unique articles and you'll see the benefits.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Thank you so much for sharing with us this scam site so that we can avoid giving out effort to it. It would be so unfortunate to spend a lot of your time in it and only end up not being paid. That would be such a big waste of time and effort.

It is always best to be vigilant with such sites. When you see a site that promises so much money for some small work, you need to be suspicious. This social media sites was claiming to pay 20k weekly, that is so much nonsense and I would be really surprised to find people who trust them.

Of which there are many victims who fall for them due to the greed of making fast money. So when you see such good promises and effortless work, you easily fall for them. It is best to keep your greed at check so that it does not waste you this much.

Personally, I have come to prefer working hard and giving my effort in order to earn. And it has been working really great for me. I have also embraced the act of doing proper research before I give my effort and time to any site.

jessyval18

I paid for the registration and posted my evidence of payment since then I haven't gotten a reply

Jaybaibi

Tell me more about this site
Give me the invitation link of socialseos
Tell me about socialseos

Sikapa

Verified member
I like that word you used "professional scammers". Than you for alerting us, in fact that is one of a great job that you have done. Let's us all eliminate those fake websites and scam site so that the newbies will not fall into their traps. What makes people not interested in online money making is these scam and fake websites that claim to pay.

I have been a victim to some fake websites where I waste my money and time because by then I was a newbie and I fell into their scam traps. In fact if I was not strong enough and determined, I would have quit online money making game. So if I see someone eliminating the bad ones out, the I feel much joy in my heart because my brother and sister will be aware of them and will never fall into their scam traps. Once again let me say well done.

Ajebo25

Verified member
web sites like that are usually scam they don't really pay some people they pay for little while and after they stop the main reason why they even pay people in the beginning is just to bring traffic to the website once they get enough members there will stop paying leaving the late registers on the web sites to suffer the consequences.

I think this website which you're talking about used to pay its members before all of a sudden they also stopped paying i think they just used people to get seo on the website just to make the website rank so I think they're some people which they didn't give their money before this stopped paying people this is really bad you should never start what you can't finish that is why you need to read reviews of a website very well before you join because they're was one man who just join the that same platform yesterday evening without knowing that seat a stopped paying people to be precise the last payment proof which I saw from that website was from last year which they haven't paid this year.

If you got scammed by these websites you should not be sad rather than learn from your mistakes

Bariwana

am personally shocked about what you said about chatmogul but am not surprised most read news to get paid sites are scam chatmogul didn't have the vision of scamming people but there members are too much they can't afford to pay everyone I have visited the site and I noticed that the site does not run any ads on the platform no Google AdSense or ads platform meaning tge site generates income from registration fee made by other users.

i don't blame them cause I saw this coming all this newly launched site are usually enjoyed by the people who first registers on the site late comers get scammed because they came at tge time when the platform is full and they can't pay anyone. Personally you shouldn't start something you can't finish don't invest in all this site rather be a freelancer and writte for forums like trendri now is a very hood option to start with on trendri you can earn s very reasonable amount of money daily at least half bread is better than none moreover it is free registration you can't get scammed cause this forum has a good reputation to protect all you need to do os write unique articles and you'll see the benefits.
Please, can I have a chat with you in private? Thanks

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I have always had a hard time trusting these kinds of websites. I work only work on reliable ones and popular ones. Less popular websites are notorious. However, as far as I know, Chatmogul is a bit popular, as I can see many search results as well when I browsed the internet. People may have different opinions about websites. However, I am not a part of Chatmogul.