Earn Money Chat on my lot.com to make money

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Do you like to chat and talk about random things on forums. I'm sure you don't get paid but there's a site you can make money from just doing this things you love to do free on other forums.

The site is mylot.com you can discuss everything and all things here. You just need to create interesting and appealing threads to get people commenting on them.

You would be making money as people comment on your post. You just need $5 minimum to be eligible for a payout. It is really an exciting site and very legit too.

I have received payment several times from the site so you should be confident to join. It is paying and legit.

Do you have any experience with this site. Please share your experience?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Apparently, I have been hearing about this chat site for quiet a long time now but I never actually have the chance to try it out. However, I have seen several people talked about it on forumcoin and they seems to be okay but what they wrote about their payments method it was what disuaded me as at then. I heard they are paying through PayPal only but I'm not sure that's correct. Maybe you can shine more light on that.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have been hearing of the platform but I haven't had time to register on it. from the things I have heard it is definitely legit and I think I would like to register on it but I need some clarifications. there are many websites that pays people to write and create threads but in some of them you cannot make reasonable amount of money on daily basis and that is what I check out on a new website because I like to be dedicated.