CBDC versus Cryptocurrency

Josemendez

Verified member
CBDC is an acronym for central bank Digital Currency. It was a strategy that is being used as counter measure for cryptocurrency.

Countries like China have developed the digital version of their fiat currency (Yaun ), to help offer the same service as cryptocurrency.

Other countries like Russia are planning to develop the digital version of their fiat currency.

Now , the problem with CBDC is that it's lack one important quality which makes cryptocurrency tradeable , and that is VOLATILITY.

Being a fiat currency built in digital form , CBDC cannot be volatile .

Many plans by the government to enforce this on the citizens will not really work ,because people wants to invest in something that they can gain from.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
CBDC is an acronym for central bank Digital Currency. It was a strategy that is being used as counter measure for cryptocurrency.

Countries like China have developed the digital version of their fiat currency (Yaun ), to help offer the same service as cryptocurrency.

Other countries like Russia are planning to develop the digital version of their fiat currency.

Now , the problem with CBDC is that it's lack one important quality which makes cryptocurrency tradeable , and that is VOLATILITY.

Being a fiat currency built in digital form , CBDC cannot be volatile .

Many plans by the government to enforce this on the citizens will not really work ,because people wants to invest in something that they can gain from.
That's true, for the case of it not being volatile, people don't have interest for that. Nobody likes something that doesn't benefit his or her life. I don't like such too, that's why I don't store all this stable coins that works hand in hand with countries fiat currency level. Coins like usdt, usdc, Busd etc. Work all together with the united state of America fiat currency, which is the dollar. It can only appreciate when the price of dollar goes higher. Or falls down when the price of dollar goes down the pecking order. I can't just invest my money on them, cos they got no much value to go higher or lower to bring me the needed profit I need in life.