Cashvib.com:legit or scam

Ajebo25

Verified member
Cashvib is an online platform that lets you earn by watching ads and referring your friends to the site.

After registering on the site you will be given a signup bonus of $5 And Also a link which you can share and earn money per referral.

How to withdraw on cashvib.com
Once you get to the withdrawal threshold, you can
request for withdrawal via any of the payment methods
payment methods:
1. Paypal
2. Skrill
3. Payeer
4. Western union
5. Google play gift card
How to register on cashvib.com

1. Click on the link https://cashvib.com
2. Input the required details like email address,
full name and password
3. Click on SIGN UP

is cashvib.com legit ??

No payment proof has beven seen from this site but it has been around for long maybe people didn't join cus the minimum withdrawal was too big.

SANIA

It is nice to know that website is legit.
There are few websites nowadays that are legit and it is always nice to know that few websites actually pays what they promise. I personally prefer sites which are not only legit but they have easy payment methods and they have low payout limits
As these sort of sites offer easy task but payrates are low so it takes a huge amount of time to gather money and cash out.
In the mean time if someone gets n some trouble due to site crash or get frustrated and stopped working then all the previous hardwork go to waste and this is why I prefer to avoid such sites now.
I prefer on more clear easy to payout sites so I will have a sense of ease and contentment while working.
Maybe these sites are good for beginners who want easy ways to cash out and earn money but now with time I have realized that I want to utilize my time in doing activities which will pay me off much more and much more quickly.
Thanks for the information