Review CashTimeForum: Scam or legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
The CashTimeForum is the latest now in town with a low minimum payment threshold of $2 which can either be paid into your PayPal or with Biycoin.

The CashTimeForum is a new PTP site that was launched late last week. There are rumors that the site might be fake as Bizdustry labelled it fake and made it known that until enough payment proof have been showed it will remain so.

Guys so gather around and tell your experience so far on the platform plus your payment proof alongside. I'm also an earner though I'm without payment proof so earn at your own risk.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I also saw the post on forumcoin that cashtime forum is scam, I was quite surprised. The forum had been paying it's members without owing anyone a dime. Although you can't earn much there but it's a new forum, it needs time to grow. I pop in every now and then and I cashout when I reach the threshold. Regardless of what people say, cashtime forum is not scam for now. I hope it grows and pays it's members more.
You spoke in a candid manner you aren't segregative at all. You spoke based on experience around the site, i don't hype or downgrade a site because of what negative things others might say. Until i gather my own views the best possible way before i make decisionso the site if its legit or not. At the moment I've tasted I witnessed that CTF is legit.

D

Deleted member 28127

CashTimeForum is a serious opportunity to earn also many users got paid there so it merits to have LEGIT status as I see there is payment proof section and forum is growing day after a day.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I have never judged any forum without first joining and experiencing the forum. I have earned on cashtime forum before and from my first comment. I stated my reason for not active there again. For people calling him fake, have you tried to earn there before? The only forum I can call scam because of their activity is just one for now. I am always banned when I am about to request for my money and I am not the only one experiencing that.

Finger Geek

Verified member
This is unfair. How can you label a new website fake just because it doesn't have enough payment proof. Are we sure that this is not competition? The label should be on pending status not been labeled fake. On bizdustry I even find it stressful there. I will check this one out and know if it is better and legit.

CashTimeForum

I don't understand why they are saying your site is a scam site, but I just hope that it does not become so. I wish you the very best and it would be nice if you help us by keeping everything transparent so we could also help you by bringing in new members that would help to make your site active and alive like the other top forums.
Nobody tagged your site as scam sir... But you must know that all new forum are tagged fake until they've generated enough payment proof... Keep me payment up sir and I will continue to support your site with valuable post sir.
Thank you@@ I am legit and I am paying members, I hope you take the chance and join the forum to help each other make money online!!

Don't hesitate to ask me any questions.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Hello,

I just Paid @sincerem 2.63$ Via BTC.

Our Forum is legit and we will keep paying members so we can all earn cash.

I don't understand why they are saying your site is a scam site, but I just hope that it does not become so. I wish you the very best and it would be nice if you help us by keeping everything transparent so we could also help you by bringing in new members that would help to make your site active and alive like the other top forums.
Nobody tagged your site as scam sir... But you must know that all new forum are tagged fake until they've generated enough payment proof... Keep me payment up sir and I will continue to support your site with valuable post sir.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Hello,

I just Paid @sincerem 2.63$ Via BTC.

Our Forum is legit and we will keep paying members so we can all earn cash.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I don't judge quickly and I always take my time before I review a site. I was hinted about the forum last week and immidiately I took my time to visit the site to check what they do. Fortunately, everything that the reviewer said was what I discovered about the site. The only problem I have with the site is that the post has be approved before getting paid. Not that this is really, a problem, but it slows down the activites of the users because you have to wait until your first post is approved before writing the second post.

Did bizdustry really term the forum fake? But Farrel is active on the site. Well I hope to reach the withdrawal threshold first and the see how it goes. But I don't think they are fake, at least with what I have observed so far. The site seems pretty legit and hitch free, the admin is also friendly. Hopefully very soon I will request for withdrawal, so I will make my conclusion then. So for now I can only observe.
I am not calling the site fake or anything I'm also earning there but base on the conversation between @farrel and some few other people on bizdustry. it raise concern as the owner of CTF was accused by an admin on Forumcoin of having forum but used it to scam people. There is believe that the site is not fake but we need payment proof for that. And I think that's why the payment threshold have been reduced to a dollar.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Did bizdustry really term the forum fake? But Farrel is active on the site. Well I hope to reach the withdrawal threshold first and the see how it goes. But I don't think they are fake, at least with what I have observed so far. The site seems pretty legit and hitch free, the admin is also friendly. Hopefully very soon I will request for withdrawal, so I will make my conclusion then. So for now I can only observe.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I don't judge quickly and I always take my time before I review a site. I was hinted about the forum last week and immidiately I took my time to visit the site to check what they do. Fortunately, everything that the reviewer said was what I discovered about the site. The only problem I have with the site is that the post has be approved before getting paid. Not that this is really, a problem, but it slows down the activites of the users because you have to wait until your first post is approved before writing the second post.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I visited the forum today and i doubt if they are actually scam because of the way the admin responds and others ,lets see if it will turn out legit

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
Now that we all have seen the payment proof, Cash time forum looks like a legit earning forum website. It's good to have our doubts cleared. People must have stayed away from Cash time forum because of the scam rumours around it, but now they can try it out with a piece of mind.
I also do not seem to understand why cyberfreak of forumcoin thinks that the admin if cash time forum is a scammer at all. I registered since April that the forum started, but the rumors that it is a scam made me to wait until this month before I started posting there and I also received my first payment today. This is enough to believe the legitimacy of the website.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I think I made enough posts in CTF, but waiting for approval. None of the post is approved yet, I send a PM to Admin @CashTimeForum.com , there I told him to check my posts.
I don't even know how many days it will take to check for approval! Admin might be busy with his offline job; but he should ask his moderators to check.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I just registered on the site like few days a go, though the site is smooth enough to work on.....But I got discouraged when I realised you can't even make a dollar a day. And the way your posts will always have to be on hold before final approval from the owners or moderators. And the way they give timing to posting is boring for me.
For me the forum isn't stressful you'll only post 8 comments, one thread every five hours. You can make up to $0.80 a day if you're consistent. But the major downside on the forum is that, you won't be able to withdraw past $3.5 biweekly. No matter how you rack up your points, the reason is that Admin isn't making much, with time he'll increase the withdrawal past the current one.

Try to complete your first ten post, and you won't be subjected to moderation policy.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I just registered on the site like few days a go, though the site is smooth enough to work on.....But I got discouraged when I realised you can't even make a dollar a day. And the way your posts will always have to be on hold before final approval from the owners or moderators. And the way they give timing to posting is boring for me.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Ok @CashTimeForum.com no problem, but did you checked my account?

Yesterday I made some posts after joining, I don't remember how many posts, but there is no approval. How much time it takes to get approval there?

I yet have to upload image, is it mandatory to upload image for approval?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not fine with my joining, I joined to test it and found there is a referral reward, but I joined without upline. I should have asked someone to link me first. I would like to ask the admin @CashTimeForum.com if he allows someone to become upline after a user has joined?
Assume you told me, it could've been counted as referral to me. You would've been my referral Yugocean. But no problem, I'm gappy you joined, now you've joined just try your best to reach cash out level of $2 which is 2,000 CTF points. And watch if he'll pay you or not. I believe he'll pay you, then it will be nice you share the proof to Cyberfreak, reminding him to remove CTF as scam.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I am not fine with my joining, I joined to test it and found there is a referral reward, but I joined without upline. I should have asked someone to link me first. I would like to ask the admin @CashTimeForum.com if he allows someone to become upline after a user has joined?

Status
Not open for further replies.