Review CashTimeForum: Scam or legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
The CashTimeForum is the latest now in town with a low minimum payment threshold of $2 which can either be paid into your PayPal or with Biycoin.

The CashTimeForum is a new PTP site that was launched late last week. There are rumors that the site might be fake as Bizdustry labelled it fake and made it known that until enough payment proof have been showed it will remain so.

Guys so gather around and tell your experience so far on the platform plus your payment proof alongside. I'm also an earner though I'm without payment proof so earn at your own risk.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Thank you all for the great support over here!! However people in ForumDime and Bizdustry are saying that i am a scammer!!
Maybe because I am a competitor I have no Idea but we need to increase people awareness that Its a benefit for them to join CashTimeForum so we can all make money!!

So lets try that together

Cheers <3

Respected Sir, I would really appreciate if you start sending the whole amount requested by the users. There are many users who have complained that they never receive the exact amount they requested and this has also happened to me. If I withdraw $3.5, I am receiving just $2.5! Can you please tell me why is this happening? :(

CashTimeForum

Thank you all for the great support over here!! However people in ForumDime and Bizdustry are saying that i am a scammer!!
Maybe because I am a competitor I have no Idea but we need to increase people awareness that Its a benefit for them to join CashTimeForum so we can all make money!!

So lets try that together

Cheers <3

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Your forum is very legit. I have received two payouts from your website now. The first was on 30th last month and the other was recent, last week which was on 17th this month. I know that you are forum is new and I am hoping the forum will grow big and pay more than you are paying us the members of your forum. Kudos to you.
Its good that you've acknowledged the fact that Cashtimeforum is legit. Admin have been trying his best since day one to prove those his doubters wrong by being legit. I am happy you've made two withdrawals already from the forum which shows Admin isn't holding any one's wages when you request withdrawal. I just pray he sustain it long time, now that members are turning up to the forum. Its userbase is gradually growing, very soon it will hit 1,000 registered users.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Hello,

I just Paid @sincerem 2.63$ Via BTC.

Our Forum is legit and we will keep paying members so we can all earn cash.
Your forum is very legit. I have received two payouts from your website now. The first was on 30th last month and the other was recent, last week which was on 17th this month. I know that you are forum is new and I am hoping the forum will grow big and pay more than you are paying us the members of your forum. Kudos to you.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I hope you've find ways to manage your time best you can, in order to accommodate this plenty paid to post sites you're into. Its not easy at all when it comes to managing multiple forum accounts, at times I feel the heat, cos it makes me not to focus plenty on my education. That's why I'm only focusing on two, and visiting others when I feel like.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I'll start thread when I understand where I went wrong. I am making money there, and also have to keep it clean. So first thing is to understand what I missed or did I messed up something?
And as for now, due to various reasons, I am trying to change my time management for activity.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Sometimes in comment too, Any comment made in Business & Individual section is also not rewarding.
And I see many members are posting double, triple post there; by quoting every other comment and replying to them; this is like posting to grab rewards wrong way. I mistakenly today posted a double post, but then deleted it, lost the credit, yet fine to keep posting clean.
I always admire people that post real things, trying to bring quality to the forum, and not spamming it. That's where @CashTimeForum.com need to keep an eye too in order to regulate and checkmate the kind of post members do. Its good you've choose to keep the forum clean, not double posting. As for the business & individual section it isn't rewarding again.

I hope you're rewarded for your recent thread post via Cryptocurrency??

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Sometimes in comment too, Any comment made in Business & Individual section is also not rewarding.
And I see many members are posting double, triple post there; by quoting every other comment and replying to them; this is like posting to grab rewards wrong way. I mistakenly today posted a double post, but then deleted it, lost the credit, yet fine to keep posting clean.

I am also active on many paid to post forums and I can say that now I am becoming a professional poster who always ensures to maintain the high-quality when it comes to posting on forums and the owner of Trendri forum @Fecoms knows this, too. I am actually willing to work hard on many forums but the only problem is that I always to wish to get paid more for my efforts. When it comes to CashTimeForum, I think the admin should increase rewards now.

arunima25

Verified member
I would not judge the site. It is pretty new and should be given some time to prove itself. I saw the thread there on Forum Coin that has raised concern around it and has warned users to join it. I read posts in the thread and someone raised that it is the same owner who has scammed users earlier too. Well, I am not aware of that and won't make a conclusion there. But I would like to wait and see more payment proofs. I join a site only when it has stayed in market for some time. Many start with a promising start and then sink soon leaving users in a lurch.

Kennysplash

Verified member
I also saw the post on forumcoin that cashtime forum is scam, I was quite surprised. The forum had been paying it's members without owing anyone a dime. Although you can't earn much there but it's a new forum, it needs time to grow. I pop in every now and then and I cashout when I reach the threshold. Regardless of what people say, cashtime forum is not scam for now. I hope it grows and pays it's members more.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cyberfreak has flagged it as scam. I read the post that mentioned that the admin of the site is the same person who started some similar site earlier and has scammed many users. Few more posts confirmed that. I am not sure which earlier site they are talking about because I am not on many forum sites.
I am finding good promising responses here from users. I wish the site and users all the best. I am keeping it as an option to join when I will have some more time by July end.
That's it, we all sure the posts which @Cyberfreak made at forumcoin. I can't say he's or right cos they make their researches thoroughly before coning to the public to declare their whatever intention around an earning site. Cashtimeforum Admin might have established other unsuccessful projects, or may have stopped halfway, I can't judge anyone cos i don't have proof of my own. All i know now, is that the forum is legit at meantime. The Admin isn't playing when he coughed out total of $30 to pay me for my activities.

arunima25

Verified member
Even up till now people are still doubting the site legitimacy. I joined the site the very first day i saw it advertised at bizdustry. Even when forumcoin Admin @cyberfreak flagged it off as scam, i didn't mind it, even if they said many things around the Admin, which i can't use to judge him. He is proving to be legit, and i see him running this one for long.
Cyberfreak has flagged it as scam. I read the post that mentioned that the admin of the site is the same person who started some similar site earlier and has scammed many users. Few more posts confirmed that. I am not sure which earlier site they are talking about because I am not on many forum sites.
I am finding good promising responses here from users. I wish the site and users all the best. I am keeping it as an option to join when I will have some more time by July end.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You made a decent amoun there in a short time. And few more have come out in support of the site with the payment proofs. Good to have another competitive forum in market and more earnign opportunities to learn and earn. Wishing the site all the luck and hope it grows more. People are appreciating the admin too for all his effort and sincerity.
Even up till now people are still doubting the site legitimacy. I joined the site the very first day i saw it advertised at bizdustry. Even when forumcoin Admin @cyberfreak flagged it off as scam, i didn't mind it, even if they said many things around the Admin, which i can't use to judge him. He is proving to be legit, and i see him running this one for long.

D

Deleted member 28127

That sounds encouraging. And it seems it is not so challenging to reach the payout there. Anyway, I have enough to keep me busy online in the available time. I will have some more time from July end and then I might add this one to my list.
It seems that few were too early to jump their guns and call it a scam. It might have been a competition and business rivalry issue. Hope the site stays there and proves them wrong. It is always good to have more online earning sites for us.
Payout is once a month means 29th of each month otherwise everything is fine and then you can request a payout 29th of each month to get your monthly payment because admin has a lot of administrative work otherwise it is good rewarding app so you might grap 0,32 $ daily easily for 16 posts that is very fair enough for earning.

arunima25

Verified member
Cashtimeforum.com is not a scam site in anyway. It doesn't mean that other forum Admin brand it scam, that's how it is. No, Cashtimeforum i know isn't owing anyone a dine, it has paid everyone that requested for payout. I have received $30 in total from the Admin since i joined on 23rd April 2021. You can join the forum if you want extra bucks online, thank you.
You made a decent amoun there in a short time. And few more have come out in support of the site with the payment proofs. Good to have another competitive forum in market and more earnign opportunities to learn and earn. Wishing the site all the luck and hope it grows more. People are appreciating the admin too for all his effort and sincerity.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cashtimeforum.com is not a scam site in anyway. It doesn't mean that other forum Admin brand it scam, that's how it is. No, Cashtimeforum i know isn't owing anyone a dine, it has paid everyone that requested for payout. I have received $30 in total from the Admin since i joined on 23rd April 2021. You can join the forum if you want extra bucks online, thank you.

arunima25

Verified member
I am earning 320 CTF per day I participate in the morning then late in afternoon as forum is rewarding 160 CTF each 5 hours so I have joined them but first time I was inactive then I reach them in 10 days of participation because some days I was offline due to offline engagement so it will be an extra income.
That sounds encouraging. And it seems it is not so challenging to reach the payout there. Anyway, I have enough to keep me busy online in the available time. I will have some more time from July end and then I might add this one to my list.
It seems that few were too early to jump their guns and call it a scam. It might have been a competition and business rivalry issue. Hope the site stays there and proves them wrong. It is always good to have more online earning sites for us.

D

Deleted member 28127

Thank you for sharing this payment proof. How long have you been there to reach this?
I would wait for some time as I have enough on my hands right now to keep me busy . And adding one more would not be good as I would not be able to spend time on so many sites right now and so that would not help. But definitely I will consider it when I am looking for more good sites and I hope and wish that the site stays there. I will have some time from July end to add few more sites to my list.
I am earning 320 CTF per day I participate in the morning then late in afternoon as forum is rewarding 160 CTF each 5 hours so I have joined them but first time I was inactive then I reach them in 10 days of participation because some days I was offline due to offline engagement so it will be an extra income.

arunima25

Verified member
View attachment 45971
View attachment 45972
This is payment proof so you are free to join after see this payment proof or stay hesitated before join this is really up to you but there is no doubt that competitors accuse themselves that other PTP are scamming so any PTP owner may say other PTP is scam this is up to him but admin proves the inverse that it is serious site and paying status.
Thank you for sharing this payment proof. How long have you been there to reach this?
I would wait for some time as I have enough on my hands right now to keep me busy . And adding one more would not be good as I would not be able to spend time on so many sites right now and so that would not help. But definitely I will consider it when I am looking for more good sites and I hope and wish that the site stays there. I will have some time from July end to add few more sites to my list.

D

Deleted member 28127

I would not judge the site. It is pretty new and should be given some time to prove itself. I saw the thread there on Forum Coin that has raised concern around it and has warned users to join it. I read posts in the thread and someone raised that it is the same owner who has scammed users earlier too. Well, I am not aware of that and won't make a conclusion there. But I would like to wait and see more payment proofs. I join a site only when it has stayed in market for some time. Many start with a promising start and then sink soon leaving users in a lurch.
Screenshot.png
Screenshot (1).png
This is payment proof so you are free to join after see this payment proof or stay hesitated before join this is really up to you but there is no doubt that competitors accuse themselves that other PTP are scamming so any PTP owner may say other PTP is scam this is up to him but admin proves the inverse that it is serious site and paying status.

Status
Not open for further replies.