Review CashTimeForum: Scam or legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
The CashTimeForum is the latest now in town with a low minimum payment threshold of $2 which can either be paid into your PayPal or with Biycoin.

The CashTimeForum is a new PTP site that was launched late last week. There are rumors that the site might be fake as Bizdustry labelled it fake and made it known that until enough payment proof have been showed it will remain so.

Guys so gather around and tell your experience so far on the platform plus your payment proof alongside. I'm also an earner though I'm without payment proof so earn at your own risk.

chicnthin

Based on the few comments that I've read here, I might consider joining as there's been a proof of payments. I won't say that I will be very active because I can barely post here and bizdustry. But I figured that it's still a another source of money. So is there a bonus reward if joined under someone's link or something?

Carson20t

Great that this ptp forum has strived for a few months now.Let us continue to support emerging forums to promote competion across board.

For me I will continue to spread a word out the as long as the forum will continue to develop and offer best services out there.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I think I made enough posts in CTF, but waiting for approval. None of the post is approved yet, I send a PM to Admin @CashTimeForum.com , there I told him to check my posts.
I don't even know how many days it will take to check for approval! Admin might be busy with his offline job; but he should ask his moderators to check.
Don't worry when he comes online he'll surely approve your comments manually dear. If its when I use to be a Mod there I would've helped you approve those posts so you'll bypass moderation. But at the moment Admin has taking such responsibility himself to do it cos he's chanced enough. He'll come approve it for you, maybe he's kind of busy with stuffs offline.

Salimo 92

I just registred in this site and I get my 50 CTM points as welcome bonus and yes it is labelled as a scam not only at Bizdustry but at Forum Coin too anyway reaching 2$ will be easy at this site , so let's try it then post our payment proof here when get it .

CashTimeForum

I never used Binance. I am talking about receiving money into my Litecoin wallet. I do not use Binance. Maybe you use Binance to send money and it is being deducted from your side. I do not even know how Binance works. I will be cashing out next month and see if it gets deducted or not. By the way, I am NOT spreading rumors at all. I am only telling what I have experienced. So please do not accuse me.
Alright!! then it is your wallet where they are charging that fees!! however, other members how are getting paid from CTF are getting the amount and they are satisified!!

Hopefully when you switch to binance you be happy with CTF as well!

Cheers xD

MOSIUR

This forum is thoroughly a new one. After working and passing some time, it may be understood whether it is proper or improper. At the beginning, it may mistake but response is the main fact, I think. For example, suppose if any member has faced a problem associated with payment, he contacts with administration. If the administration responds positively or negatively, that is OK and praiseworthy. On the contrary, if the administration does not respond, that is the problem and objection, I think. Thanks for understanding.

Carson20t

This is very encouraging to keep on seeing forums emerging to offer alternative earning ventures aside form the incumbent ones.

I have heard of the forum since months ago and because of how people attacked this forum I was slowly being convinced that they could be scam.But to learn that it is I still up and running then is highly commendable to the team behind this for.They deserve a round of applause.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I have an account with digital platform but I have not been active since then but the reviews I got from people can make me to read it 3/5 star. The reason is because when some people request for $5 payment, he will only pay them $3.5, which is very bad.

Hi! Can you please tell me more about "Digital Platform"? What kind of website is this? Is it a kind of paid to post forum? I am not able to search for it online, so I would really appreciate if you can tell me more about it?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
yeah exactly I will try as much as possible to be very active for the platform and also to contribute my quota to the forums growth. one of the reasons why a lot of people still use forumcoin even though it doesn't pay much is because of its legitimacy and how people trust the admin of the platform.
Its good as you've said. So I'll be expecting your contributions there steadily and bring more quality to the forum just as you've been doing dear. Forumcoin is legit, and Admin pays fast, and again it has stayed long time. That's a big advantage for the forum, running for long and remaining legit.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
You need to try to be active dear, to support Cashtimeforum Admin. Your support in visiting the forum and contributing to it will surely grow it, and it will come to reach its future potential. Let's not put too much sticks on Admin cos forumcoin doesn't pay more than he pays per month.
yeah exactly I will try as much as possible to be very active for the platform and also to contribute my quota to the forums growth. one of the reasons why a lot of people still use forumcoin even though it doesn't pay much is because of its legitimacy and how people trust the admin of the platform.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
that's very good that he has really improved on his services and of course it is actually very important for him to pay what he can afford to. That way his integrity will remain intact and his platform will grow. One of these days I will try to be active for the platform.
You need to try to be active dear, to support Cashtimeforum Admin. Your support in visiting the forum and contributing to it will surely grow it, and it will come to reach its future potential. Let's not put too much sticks on Admin cos forumcoin doesn't pay more than he pays per month.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
That was happening before and not now anymore. Armin have found solution to pay what he can afford to pay which is the $3.5 biweekly. And the charges he takes isn't bad even though it doesn't look all that nice considering the low earnings in the forum. But let's bear with him the future is the best.
that's very good that he has really improved on his services and of course it is actually very important for him to pay what he can afford to. That way his integrity will remain intact and his platform will grow. One of these days I will try to be active for the platform.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Let's support @CashTimeForum.com Admin. He's trying his best to reward members and still operating up to this day even when others thought he'll varnish within some days. I was paid today, complete by the Admin no much charges after receiving the coin. I'll urge admin to continue doing the right thing.
I think the platform is a legit platform and people need to understand the admin and at the same time the admin also need to understand people. The ducting about 1.5 dollars from a payment is ridiculous. Even though, I'm not active on the site, some kinds of reviews i see doesn't make sense at all. Integrity is important.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have an account with digital platform but I have not been active since then but the reviews I got from people can make me to read it 3/5 star. The reason is because when some people request for $5 payment, he will only pay them $3.5, which is very bad.
That was happening before and not now anymore. Armin have found solution to pay what he can afford to pay which is the $3.5 biweekly. And the charges he takes isn't bad even though it doesn't look all that nice considering the low earnings in the forum. But let's bear with him the future is the best.

Chibson

VIP Contributor

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Let's support @CashTimeForum.com Admin. He's trying his best to reward members and still operating up to this day even when others thought he'll varnish within some days. I was paid today, complete by the Admin no much charges after receiving the coin. I'll urge admin to continue doing the right thing.

AmaliaTG

The CashTimeForum is the latest now in town with a low minimum payment threshold of $2 which can either be paid into your PayPal or with Biycoin.

The CashTimeForum is a new PTP site that was launched late last week. There are rumors that the site might be fake as Bizdustry labelled it fake and made it known that until enough payment proof have been showed it will remain so.

Guys so gather around and tell your experience so far on the platform plus your payment proof alongside. I'm also an earner though I'm without payment proof so earn at your own risk.
The site is legit. One thing I love about cash time forum is the fact that it has very flexible rules that one can follow and it's not that complicated or hard. Another thing is that your writing are counted in characters not words . Its very simple to reach 75 characters and above. I haven't cashed out yet but I am almost there. When I cash out definitely I will announce it here too.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
That is not true!! we send 3.5$
you will lose binance fees only.

I never sent to any one 1$ lower!! so please that is not true and stop spreading rumors like that!!

I never used Binance. I am talking about receiving money into my Litecoin wallet. I do not use Binance. Maybe you use Binance to send money and it is being deducted from your side. I do not even know how Binance works. I will be cashing out next month and see if it gets deducted or not. By the way, I am NOT spreading rumors at all. I am only telling what I have experienced. So please do not accuse me.

CashTimeForum

Respected Sir, I would really appreciate if you start sending the whole amount requested by the users. There are many users who have complained that they never receive the exact amount they requested and this has also happened to me. If I withdraw $3.5, I am receiving just $2.5! Can you please tell me why is this happening? :(
That is not true!! we send 3.5$
you will lose binance fees only.

I never sent to any one 1$ lower!! so please that is not true and stop spreading rumors like that!!

anil02

Verified member
After reading replies of member site is looking paying and legit. Some site became scam after some time not because of admin but because of members. Some member after joining a paying and legit begin to earn more and more they can. And they never care about contents of thier replies. So site gets scam

Status
Not open for further replies.