CashTimeForum

CashTimeForum

Hello, I am new here to this amazing forum also I created a new forum where people can make money online just by posting.

Users can earn CTF in the following ways:-
  1. Adding a Thread ( 50 CTF Points) min characters should be 150 to earn CTF points. (1 Thread every 5 hours)
  2. Adding a Post ( 20 CTF Points) min characters should be 75 to earn CTF points. (8 posts every 5 hours)
  3. Upon registration, the user will earn 50 CTF points as a welcome gift.
  4. Uploading an avatar (50 CTF Points) on time only.
  5. Users can earn (300 CTF Point) for each referral they get -- Referrals must add a minimum of 15 posts to count as a referral.
  6. Participating in the referral contests.
  7. Much more to come...
Withdrawing Rules:- For now we are using PayPal and BTC only.
Minimum withdrawal is 2000 CTF Point = 2 USD Dollars.

Enjoy <3

Kennysplash

Verified member
I have been to cashtime forum and I can boldly say that its a good forum also where one can earn easily $1 or more than that in a day. Though one need to adhere to their rules and regulations . And if one really want to enjoy being their one must be creative in thinking and contributed under thread made by people.
No you can't earn a dollar a day on cash time forum, unless you don't sleep. Even then it will not be up to a dollar. The maximum you can earn there in a day is about $0.6. I hope the forum grows and the earning potential increased. But it is a nice forum and payments are made swiftly.

Suba

Staff member
CashTimeForum (CTF) is a legit site, I just received a payment via Ltc of 0.0200, I received my payment only a few minutes after the request, and I have joined for 28 days, and all the staffs are friendly.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I have been a member of cash time forum over 2 months now and I have made withdrawal request two times and the payment was very fast. The site is also very easy to use and there are a lot of topics that you can interact with and also learn from.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
I received 0.015 LTC for 3$ from Cash Time Forum. Some transaction platforms are charging extra fees, but Admin is listening, I requested him to use other method because he sent 0.017 LTC.

Site is paying, you don't need hard work there, be there, post where you like and when you like.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This cash time forum is obviously a legit one that has been paying since April and I even regret not becoming active on the early days I joined. However, the admin is sometimes not honest as he does not send complete payments always. This is my only problem with him for now.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Yesterday I was paid 0.019 LTC for $3. It was wast too, admin approved as he come online. All members who requested, they have been paid, so this is not scam.

The maximum withdraw limit is $3, and one can request withdraw in two week intervals. I will request next payout on 23rd August.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I am confused about this CashTime Forum. Bizdustry and ForumCoin have all marked it as scam but I still see people active there and are getting paid. I am happy for them. I never became active there after the site was said to be scam. I will now go check on it and see if I can be active there.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
My website name is www dot cashtimeforum dot com

Trendri did not allowed me to post it at the beginning thats why!!
Actually spammers misused the permission and posted spam instead of any helpful links, so it was stopped. Members still need to cross 20 posts and apply to active their account.

where one can earn easily $1 or more than that in a day.
Not possible, because of 5 hours intervals, moreover now I am facing some credit problem for which I send the admin PM.

Moni

My website name is www dot cashtimeforum dot com

Trendri did not allowed me to post it at the beginning thats why!!
It is a good websites the with but what I noticed is that you can't see your earning that all I realized about your site but beside that it really good and attractive site. I have just inbox you privately and waiting for your reply.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
I have been to cashtime forum and I can boldly say that its a good forum also where one can earn easily $1 or more than that in a day. Though one need to adhere to their rules and regulations . And if one really want to enjoy being their one must be creative in thinking and contributed under thread made by people.

Moni

Hello, I am new here to this amazing forum also I created a new forum where people can make money online just by posting.

Users can earn CTF in the following ways:-
  1. Adding a Thread ( 50 CTF Points) min characters should be 150 to earn CTF points. (1 Thread every 5 hours)
  2. Adding a Post ( 20 CTF Points) min characters should be 75 to earn CTF points. (8 posts every 5 hours)
  3. Upon registration, the user will earn 50 CTF points as a welcome gift.
  4. Uploading an avatar (50 CTF Points) on time only.
  5. Users can earn (300 CTF Point) for each referral they get -- Referrals must add a minimum of 15 posts to count as a referral.
  6. Participating in the referral contests.
  7. Much more to come...
Withdrawing Rules:- For now we are using PayPal and BTC only.
Minimum withdrawal is 2000 CTF Point = 2 USD Dollars.

Enjoy <3
Did you say you have created PTP site? Then I think you this not mentioned the name of the website that you are promoting and I suggest you have to do it now because most people might be interested including I myself. You must also try to explain every thing concerning about the website.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Owner CTF is not online for days, I am not sure if anyone requested withdraw or not, as far I know, the CTC owner was on holiday till 24th July, but today is 30 July and he is not back yet. What could be the reason for him becoming full inactive?

Finger Geek

Verified member
Trendri, Bizdustry, Beer money forum and forum coin has open door for others to start paid to forum website. It is a good thing that people are starting to own paid to forum websites. But I do wonder if the owners of paid to forum websites do earn that much. Well I will give this a try. If it does well then I might be constant there. But for now Trendri forum is my number one paid to forum. Sometimes I don't visit the rest for a month. But I will try this if I can be constant there.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Cashtime forum is one of th reliable forum and to be frank I have benefitted from this site. It is less stressful and the payment is also prompt. But I don't take it serious again because of incessant changing of rules. I understand the forum is new but changing rules constantly may drive users like me awash