Career in Football

Olajidey

A career is an occupation undertaken for a significant period of a person's life and with opportunities for progress. Football is one of them. football is no longer seen as a sport with no future.
Football is well known to be a multibillion pounds industry with more related jobs. Working in a football industry is a dream for most of us we want to be like Christiano Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Mbappe. It is not a must for you to become a skilful player before you join the football industry, we have many careers in football.
For who aim to join the football industry must pursue short term diploma or a graduate degree in sports.
The career in football include
Footballer, football coach, sports journalist, Assistance football coach, Marketing communication manager.

IamDozzy

Football as a career is really worth it. Gone are the days when footballers are viewed as rascals and people without ambition. Money is truly a game changer in life. There are many ways footballers can earn money during their careers and when they've retired. During their active days, they can be models for sports companies like Adidas and Puma , they are taken care of financially by their football clubs. When they retire, they can become football coaches or football analysts.

D

Deleted member 28873

career in football is really great apart from the part if successful you make a large amount of money and also would be popular .Apart from the multiple deals they do receive, they are literally having fun and working at the same time.Football is well known to be a multibillion pounds industry with more related jobs. Working in a football industry is a dream for most of us we want to be like Christiano Ronaldo, Messi, Neymar, Mbappe. It is not a must for you to become a skilful player before you join the football industry, we have many careers in football.Football as a career is really worth it

Briangsam

Working in the football industry is a dream for many people. For many, the dream of playing in Premier League will not be possible but the opportunity to work within the industry is possible. Football clubs employ professionals in coaching, fan engagement, marketing, therapy, psychology. Also, Athletic (talent) scout, Athletic trainer, Broadcast engineer, Concessions worker, Dietitian, Human resources associate, Referee, Security officer
to name just a few are all needed in football industry.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I played football in grade school and I had high hopes that I would be a star player someday. Unfortunately my father made me quit when he noticed that I was losing a lot of weight. Playing pro football is a good career if you have the skills and the talent. Not everyone can be a star but there is money when you are taken in as player of a popular team.