Crypto Cardono recorded high transaction volume on it network

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Cardano is the largest proof-of-stake (PoS) blockchain and the sixth most valuable cryptocurrency.
Its network recorded a total of 20 million transactions without any outages.

Cardano has had a bad track record, with erratic market moves. This is concerning for investors because it has been consistently showing bearish trends in recent weeks.

Although, at the middle of 2021, ADA showed a promising bullish movement in the bearish market. The founder of cardano projects are bent o carrying out a rigorous marketing on social media platforms including reddit. I could remember vividly that ADA was introduced to Elon Musk sometimes ago .

The analysis I carried out on the coin showed that it is good for a long-term investment.

Cardano's transaction value surpassed that of ethereum in the last two weeks, according to records.

Victorial

Cardano has a high prospect in the world of crypto and the fact that it is gaining momentum slowly means it will be very good for a long-term investment. There was a time my friend; a crypto expert and trader, advised me to buy the coin. At that time, the coin was moving closer to the $3 price mark but now it is trading very low after a massive fall.

If it has surpassed Ethereum transaction value, then it will be a major boost to those invested in it. Still I may not consider Cardano currently but Shina Inu and Binance coin (BNB). Both are great prospects