Can your current business make you rich?

Profwriter

Enterpreurship is the fastest way to get wealth ,ike many people say, there are only few individuals who got riches by working and these include, politicians majorly in Africa and footballers who play in Europe, no other person gets rich by working for someone or the government. In most cases your boss is always richer than you a hundred times, for you to be rich then your boss must be super rich.

For those of you who do business, what is the future of your business, does it holds the potential to make you rich, is there anything you can do that will help grow your business to become massive so that you can earn a fat pay from it?

How much profit do you think you can make in ten years.

Olajidey

Well I don't have a business yet but if you ask if my current job can make me rich I will categorically tell you that the answer is no, I also plan to own a business and am very sure that the business will make me rich together with the online work and doing. It is very common in our society that a businessman or women are rich people.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Yesvof cause , am a farmer and believe that I can become rich at time goes on.
Farm produce is very productive and lucrative. Sometime when you buy a bag of Bean at the rate pg #20000 in January by March you can sell it at the rate of #40000.
One can see now how profitable the business is.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am working under someone presently. And I am sure the job won't make me that rich. I am only working to save money so that I can also start my business. And I am confident that the business will make me rich. I have been taken my time to study the business before venturing into it and I am sure of its capability to make me rich.

Haypril

Presently, am not earning to enrich my pocket. My main in as an entrepreneur or an investor is to solve problems and make Income by doing so. But definitely, the businesses and investment in Ventured into will surely go a long way in putting in a the position I want to be. Although there is still alot to be done in other to achieve success.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I am here to start up a business for myself at present. But the business I am running to start up is capable of fetching me 10 millions of naira. My aim is to start up a computer in business where will be sending different computer systems like laptop, game accessories, and other electronic devices. I have fashion a way out to import directly from China through Alibaba AliExpress. And I am planning to rent an outlet at the hub of the city in order to have easy access to the store by my customers. The major problem here now is to raise a capital to start up the business. I have hired and experts to write comprehensive business plan which I can use to propose for a loan if needed.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Laughs, fat money eh, my current business can bring me such big money which i craved for, if i expand it 10x bigger than it is currently and have branches. Then i need to add features that entices more people to come in and patronize my business. I need to add some skills too in my life and work harder to achieve such big money in life.

greatguy1

Enterpreurship is the fastest way to get wealth ,ike many people say, there are only few individuals who got riches by working and these include, politicians majorly in Africa and footballers who play in Europe, no other person gets rich by working for someone or the government. In most cases your boss is always richer than you a hundred times, for you to be rich then your boss must be super rich.

For those of you who do business, what is the future of your business, does it holds the potential to make you rich, is there anything you can do that will help grow your business to become massive so that you can earn a fat pay from it?

How much profit do you think you can make in ten years.
my current cannot make me rich enough as I want. My joy is that it gives me satisfaction and of course meeting a need. My aim is to be the best at it, brand it enough to grow big and it will get me as wealthy as I want.

Asad Ali

Currently, am not gaining to enrich my wallet. My key in as an entrepreneur or an investor is to solve problems and make Money by doing so. However, Ventured companies and investment would undoubtedly go a long way toward getting my company in the place I want to be. While much needs to be done to excel in others

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I'm having a business plan in place but the business is yet to kick off I'm hoping it will be just the way I'm planning it and if it does then it would make me rich and I intend to ride it for a long time that my kids might even inherit it. So let see how it goes

Snazzy001

current business cannot make me rich ,it can only sustain me for a period of of time which is is still far better than doing nothing.doing business is really good and we should all embrace it.to a greater height,i can almost forfeit my job for a business or even prefer the business to job.