Can You Start Snails Farming?

Moni

Snails are highly protein creatures despite many people out the does not like because of it nature.

Although people comments on how the nature of this animal is while some hate this animal for religious purpose. Yet it is a high source of protein when use as food.

Snails are use for medical purpose.
Nowadays, scientists have discovered there are medicinal value in snails therefore they use snails as a body therapy.

I remember a video that I watched where the body therapist was using a snail for facial smoothing to reduced pimples and other facial rashes.

To start a snails farming, the most important thing to consider is location.
Snails don't like hot areas. Therefore, you have to consider a suitable place for your snail farming.

You have to get a cool moist place where you can provide shelter for the snails. You have to think also the type of feed you will use to feed the snails. Despite their sizes in nature, snails eat a lot so you have to provide them more feed too.

Snail business is quite lucrative and very profitable this days.Most people believe that it is only rich or people that are financially comfortable that consume snail not knowing that everyone that has interest can eat snail.Snail is quite expensive in the market.it is also measure in kg when it comes to selling.Two big snail can cost more than two thousand naira.It also good health wise

I can only start snail farming business if I can able to contact huge buyers who will buy in large quantity from me regularly. This can be the only motivation that can push me to start the business. Apart from that I can start a snail farming because I like them in some of the dishes are prepared.

Last edited:
Snail farming could be very lucrative if cited in the right place. The area for setting up a business really matters alot and should be put into consideration. For instance, there are places where people don't value snail maybe due to cultures or some other stuffs and there are places where it's highly welcomed. So you need to make a market research.