Can you really charge to write? Will it be profitable?

Moni2402

Could it be that you can generate income by writing?

Personally, I think the vast majority of us who write at Trendri have tried working on other platforms with the same methodology to earn money writing. But the question is ... are we wasting time on these types of pages? Is it really profitable?
In my opinion, this type of work is profitable, but not all platforms will give you the same economic benefits. There are sites that pay better than others, however, these usually have a high level of requirements, that is, you must be very professional to qualify and work on that platform.
I can tell you that I have registered on many of these pages, some have seemed interesting and easy to work with, but most have been a waste of time. Because either I don't qualify or the methodology is too complicated or they pay too little.
However, I keep trying.
I have little time using this page (Trendri) I hope and I would like it to fulfill what it promises.

Finally, I can advise you not to give up so easily, it is all a matter of patience and optimism.

I wish you a lot of success !!

If you wish, you can leave your comments and suggestions about the experiences you have had with these pages.

Saw

Personally, I think the vast majority of us who write at Trendri have tried working on other platforms with the same methodology to earn money writing. But the question is ... are we wasting time on these types of pages? Is it really profitable?
In my opinion, this type of work is profitable, but not all platforms will give you the same economic benefits. There are sites that pay better than others, however, these usually have a high level of requirements, that is, you must be very professional to qualify and work on that platform.
I can tell you that I have registered on many of these pages, some have seemed interesting and easy to work with, but most have been a waste of time. Because either I don't qualify or the methodology is too complicated or they pay too little.
However, I keep trying.
I have little time using this page (Trendri) I hope and I would like it to fulfill what it promises.

Finally, I can advise you not to give up so easily, it is all a matter of patience and optimism.

If you wish, you can leave your comments and suggestions about the experiences you have had with these pages.
Same questions I ask the other time in here ,but kinda different with our presentation . So I really give us all writing in here and commenting to get paid...
But all thanks should still go to the admin of this site ,because they make it a friend one for people to enjoy while doing it as well...
I know one thing about we all in here,we think deep before we come in here to write it out,because there will be no good if you write and no one appreciates what you write about..
Well I hope god gives us more wisdom to be able to come in here and write something good for the public to read and comment about ...

Saw

Same questions I ask the other time in here ,but kinda different with our presentation . So I really give us all writing in here and commenting to get paid...
But all thanks should still go to the admin of this site ,because they make it a friend one for people to enjoy while doing it as well...
I know one thing about we all in here,we think deep before we come in here to write it out,because there will be no good if you write and no one appreciates what you write about..
Well I hope god gives us more wisdom to be able to come in here and write something good for the public to read and comment about ...
Exact! If we put God first, we will surely be successful in everything. He is the one who gives us the wisdom we need.

I have also tried out some writing sites apart from forums but I eventually gave them up. For one thing you have to wait for your work to be approved which there is a 90 percent probability that it will be rejected. Secondly there is a lot of requirements they demand, they ask for writing experience, sample works etc. So it is not for newbies. Another thing is the delay in payment, if your work is approved you might have to wait for 6 weeks to get your payment. Come on, they can do better. That is why I just put my energy in paid to post forums, it won't make me rich but it is better than nothing and it takes care of a few things.

Well, we already charging here for writing and getting paid, if I got you correctly. All paid to post sites are really paying but the snag is always the little pay they do give out. But if you want to make good of your writing then, it will be better to join freelancing sites and write articles. Article writing can make you up to $50 per week minimum if you are good and have some clients that would pay you well

If you are a good writer and you need more money to earn you can join the freelance site and check the site out you will see how much people make from writing. this paid to post or comment is just forum and you don't expect to be paid like freelancer. The only paid to post site currently paying is trendri I will vouch for it any day anytime because I already make some cash on this site. so if you are determined on this trendri within some days you will be able to cash out.

Expecting to get paid handsomely on forum or website for your writing skill is s wishful thinking. Hardly will you see forum that will give you what your efforts deserve while writing. To earn big, you can join freelancer website where you can write article for people who may appreciate your writing skill better or you have s website of your own where you showcase your love for writing.

Of course, people get paid for writing. The people that write books, novels etc, they don't it for free, they get paid either in form of royalty or in some other ways. If you really want to generate large amount of money say $60 minimum then you can write articles in freelancing sites such as Upwork, Fiverr, Freelance.com. Trendri is also trying although their is a forum where you get paid by posting or creating threads. It is one of the few forums at least from reviews and testimonies I know that pays its members. Although the money isn't much but at least the agreement Trendri has with its members is fulfilled unlike some sites that will promise you heaven and earth only to disappoint at the end.

People do get paid writing articles on platform's like Fivcrr, Upwork, freelance though the pay might not be high for beginner writers due to lack of experience and unprofessionalism compared to profession writer's but along the line your pay would be increased giving you an upper hand and room for improvement in giving you a job and opportunity for more job opening. Copywriter on fiverr still earn large also, though it might be time consuming completing a job offer but it's worth it

There are many more platforms who are paying for writing like bizdustry and trendri they are useful as well they increase our knowledge alone all new things so writing on this type of platforms are very good we can even try to speak change languages as someone is not habit of speaking different languages so when they joined this site they obviously tried to speak English same like someone is not interested in writing so when they need to earn money they join this type of platforms and earn from this sides so this years there's so much benefits to us and profit as well we can write it on this platforms at home easily . Taking benefits from this type of platforms are good and can be more good to increase or knowledge and ideas related to business and educational things we can work there why setting free at home easily without any stress.

However, I keep trying.

I agree with your point here. I have tried several writing platforms similar to trendri and it was just a waste of time to me. But just like you said, I never gave up on all my efforts, l kept on searching for better options and now I can say l found some legit writing sites that I do earn some money from.

Mostly the beginning is not always easy, but with time and patience, you will surely discover the particular site that you have your skills to work on.