Can you predict what the price of bitcoin will be in the next 6 months?

marcusfe

Presently the price of Bitcoin has hit very close to $40k and it still on the increase. Bitcoin has been making such a huge price gain for sometimes. Even in the year 2020 many were so sceptical whether it will sustain the thrend to the end of the year or to early 2021 but now many people have making their prediction on what the price will become even until 2023. With the way cryptocurrency is going and facing opposition from the government of different parts of the world, do you think that Bitcoin can still maintain it's rising trend for the next six months?

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It seems you are not even following the price of Bitcoin because it does actually hit over 45k dollars. I see the price of Bitcoin rising up to $60k in the next 6 months. There are also other cryptocurrencies that will do wonders in the nearest future such as ethereum and a few of them. I see more people investing in bitcoins which will do it to upsurge in its price.

Segat

Exactly bitcoin has hit $45k I see it reaching something like $100k in the next twelve months. It is going to be interesting seeing it getting to that price here in our presence it looks like yesterday even though it is years that bitcoin came and it seems not to have a good prospect.

Haypril

Bitcoin has always do wonders with the increase in price and it users. In the nearest future (6 months time) I see a graph of positivity and the price of bitcoin hitting between the range of $55k - $59k. But it might also be surprising that it might stop at the rate of $55k because of the other coins available. People now invest in the smaller coins far more than bitcoin.

Kabak95

Cryptocurrency is very volatile, the price can still go up in a matter of time. The price increase will also influence other cryptocurrencies as well since people are also interested.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is highly volatile cryptocurrency. No one can accurately predict the price of cryptocurrency and it does not matter if you are talking about Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency. I persoanlly believe that the price of Bitcoin will rise for sure because it is the most popular crytocurrency right now and it has a good market and investment value. However, I cannot give accurate figures of how much the price will be.

D

Deleted member 30343

Cryptocurrency is unpredictable, the price may go up in dew time. The increase in price may also influence the price of other cryptocurrencies, since people are much interested in buying and selling of this currencies.

Hena101

Looking at how crypto currency price keep appreciating this days it can still be difficult for one to say how the price may be in some months to come looking at how it appreciate and depreciate at the time. But bitcoin can do wonder as it does before it even do more now the the Tesla company have invested huge amount of dollars in it. So i can now say it can appreciate and and be twice or one and half of it current price in the few months to come

The price of Bitcoin has been increasing of late. Bitcoin has seen one of its good seasons this year and it can get better.

Due to the volatility of Bitcoin, one cannot accurately predict it's price, as it keeps going up and coming down. But the price is believed to keep going high.

springtech

Presently the price of Bitcoin has hit very close to $40k and it still on the increase. Bitcoin has been making such a huge price gain for sometimes. Even in the year 2020 many were so sceptical whether it will sustain the thrend to the end of the year or to early 2021 but now many people have making their prediction on what the price will become even until 2023. With the way cryptocurrency is going and facing opposition from the government of different parts of the world, do you think that Bitcoin can still maintain it's rising trend for the next six months?
This wont be an easy call at all but i am looking at the price getting to as high as $80,000. This is given that it continues with the present bull run.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
The price of cryptocurrency can be very hard to predict with the way price fluctuate on the market. In fact, the price can even nosedive at any point in time. This has happened in the past like 2 years ago. The price crashed when it reached the all-time highest and the late investors lose all list of money. One thing I can say is that if the trend continues like this, there is possibility that the price will cross $70,000 before the year runs out.

As at the time you made this post bitcoin was at $40,000 but right now which is not even up to a month bitcoin has now gotten to $52000, then if bitcoin will continue its growth with this pace its going then in six months time there will definitely be a huge difference with bitcoin hitting to about $100000 or more than that but fingers crossed

wizyoung54

I see the price hitting $80k. Technical experts have predicted that it will hit $100k by the end of the year. More and more people are getting aware about Bitcoin and co. Hodlers are still holding. Due to theory of demand and supply, few Bitcoins will be in circulation and new users will have to be buying at high prices. Hodlers might then start selling at high prices too