Investment Can you Invest in Cryptocurrencies with Confidence?

raaman

Valued Contributor
Leading cryptocurrencies Bitcoin and Ethereum have suffered huge losses in the last few months. Compared to Fiat currencies, crypto assets are almost inversely related to macroeconomic factors such as inflation growth, given the fact that crypto assets like Bitcoin (BTC) are digital tokens.

Digital tokens can be exchanged directly between the two parties for a lower transaction fee, the value of which is currently influenced by the rising adoption rate and increasing transaction volumes, since these factors determine the movement of cryptocurrencies.

Major Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum have seen massive volatility over the past few months after China announced a ban on its financial and payment companies from providing cryptocurrency services. Thus, digital currencies are struggling to recover.

D

Deleted member 28127

So if website is paying by cryptocurrency means that you have to own a wallet to receive upcoming payments so in most of case it is not a choice but just because website is paying by this maner so people decide to get paid in cryptocurrency, however it is a good question if you are not a crypto collector and aiming to purchase cryptocurrency from an exchange site to buy and sell cryptocurrency then people have to get a study about inflations of prices.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The bearish moment is not in anyway a yardstick to he afraid of investing in cryptocurrency especially if you want to be trading with it. This is because trading in cryptocurrency is determined by the law of supply and demand. You will still be trading based in the current price. But if you are aiming at keeping your coins for some years. Then, you may need confidence to invest.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think there's always light at the end of every tunnel. The situation in which cryptocurrencies is, which is the bear run, can't be forever. I know this may cause fear and doubt in some newbies in crypto. But nevertheless, experienced investors are buying the dip, because they are so optimistic that Bitcoin will eventually enter into bull run.

Josemendez

Verified member
Well , first we need to understand that cryptocurrency investment is very risky due to the volatile nature of the cryptocurrency market , however there are coins that have good use cases and they will likely survive the cryptocurrency world . Such coins are the ones that I am confident in that no matter what happens , I will be able to make money from them .

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I can not boast of being able to invest in Crypto Currencies with much confidence as I tend to lack enough knowledge about what coins to invest in and this makes me to not invest my money in them despite the potentials that they present. I can only invest with confidence at the beginning of a bull run.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I can't just come out boldly to say, ' yes I can, No. Since the market is very much volatile it means we need to think make researches to gather information concerning whats trending, and knows how to invest widely and yield profit from our investment. We don't just rush in to make investment without keeping an eye on the coins progress.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Leading cryptocurrencies Bitcoin and Ethereum have suffered huge losses in the last few months. Compared to Fiat currencies, crypto assets are almost inversely related to macroeconomic factors such as inflation growth, given the fact that crypto assets like Bitcoin (BTC) are digital tokens.

Digital tokens can be exchanged directly between the two parties for a lower transaction fee, the value of which is currently influenced by the rising adoption rate and increasing transaction volumes, since these factors determine the movement of cryptocurrencies.

Major Cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum have seen massive volatility over the past few months after China announced a ban on its financial and payment companies from providing cryptocurrency services. Thus, digital currencies are struggling to recover.
Though cryptocurrency trading is a lot better than gambling or betting but it is also very risky.it takes really knowing how it works to get it right.so I’m among those that don’t do everyday trading but buying and hold to sell when the price is high to make profit off it

Setho

VIP Contributor
The past few weeks of cryptocurrencies have been very slippery ones. Right now I can no longer invest with so much confidence that I have been investing with before. I only invest a minimal amount and then try to grow my portfolio very little at a time because the market is right now very volatile.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have an investment in some cryptocurrencies and of course i am very confident that one day they will give me a very good return. it is always very important for anyone who wants to invest on cryptocurrency to make enough research in order to invest in a bad project.