Naz

Many people are searching the ways to earn passive income but mostly sites are scam and these types of sites just take your money and later you feel problems to get your investment with profit back.
Well ,I think crypto field is best field to earn passive income.
All you need is to search demanding coin which is cheap in price and you can buy that coin on a valuable exchange like binance. When you see profit ,sell that coin, take your profit and reinvest your capital amount again in any cheap coin which you can afford to buy.

Yes ,you can earn with crypto,if you have a little information about how it works.

My experience:

I bought 1 bnb in January at the price 40$ and later I sold it for 250$+ after 3 months..
I bought SOL at the price of 80$ and sold at 180$ after 1 month.

So there are cheapest coins of value 0.0001$ or less ,which you can buy with 12$ or more...
But such coins will give you profit only after some months.

Tell me your experience!!

What's your experience about this project? Did you bought an coin and got profit? Let me know!!

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Wow, your experience is so good. That is such a good amount of profit you have earned from buying crypto at a cheap price, holding it and selling when you see some profits. Personally, I have not started investing in cryptocurrencies because I am still in the learning stage. I have an account in Binance and u keep checking it to see which crypto I can buy and hold there.

Kennysplash

Verified member
That is a great experience you have. You are quite an expert in predicting coins that will do well. I have invested in many coins that ended up with zero value, and the small ones that do well I sell them with little gain. How do you do your analysis? I would be grateful if you share!

Frandin

Easiest way to earn free crypto:

Earnit.gg or gg2u.org or Cointiply.

Do surveys and you can get payout in different crypto.

Suba

Staff member
Your experience is very good, which can be used as an inspiration for others, including me. your predictions are very good, bought solana around August and only a month profited $100 per Solana. I think Shiba Inu coin is cheap, but I don't know what if I buy Shiba Inu as an investment.