Can you do blogging with a mobile phone?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Blogging is one of the most lucrative ways someone can make money online as a beginner. I like blogging for the fact that it is low-barrier entry Internet business.

A beginner can start blogging from today once they have a domain name registered for their blog and hosting account. Someone just need to pick a niche and start publishing quality content.

Also if you look at some of the Android phones we are using. Some of them have specification that can rival that of a computer systems.

Some of the Android phones are capable of doing what a computer system can also do without any problem due to their high specification.

Who is that I want to ask that can you do blogging with your mobile phone?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Before the sophisticated phones were even introduced, I know of people including me who did blog on phones then. We used word press to create template then. Though it was not that easy to blog on phones but it is very possible. If there is no cogent reason to blog on phone, I can't advice people to go for it.

Good luck

Verified member
Of course yes.you can do blogging very well on your mobile phone infact it is very convenient using your mobile phone instead of using laptop or desktop computer.if you have a very good network and you know what you are doing then you are good to go.technology has really helped a lot when it comes to doing a lot business online.

Jonaville

You think it is all the bloggers out there that owns a computer? Not a chance. As long as you have a stable internet connection, and electricity, you are good to go with your phone. Another thing you need is time, so you need be dedicated to it as much as possible.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It may be quite possible but it comes with a lot of challenges. Another thing is that it depends on the kind of mobile phone you are using. You need a mobile phone that does not lag and has a big large memory. I have actually started some free blogs with my phone and it was smooth.