Earn Money Can You Become Rich and Famous By Working Online

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I always wanted to be rich and famous. When people asked me what I want to be in my life, I always said I want to be rich and famous. I cannot call myself rich but I think I am kind of famous, I have 100,000 followers in facebook and over 40,000 followers on Instagram. People pay me to promote their products and services, which gives me an advantage to become rich. I believe I can become rich but it will take time.

Do you think you can become rich and famous by working online?

Definition of rich differs person to person but for me having your own house, a car, a bank balance, stakes in various companies, and financially capable to go on a vacation in Greece is rich. I believe I can become rich working online.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I don't know if Jake Paul is considered working online with his YouTube channel. If you still do not know Paul is a famous YouTuber who earns millions of dollars with his monetized channel. He is also into exhibition boxing with countless of sponsors that he earns an estimated $50 million per fight. His boxing record is 4 wins and no loss. For his popularity and big payday many fighters are wanting to fight him.
This man called Paul is already an achiever because he has made name and the money he makes online now is passive I believe going close to people like this could inspire one because they will share their challenges why trying to make success especially online. YouTube channel monetization is one goal I have not been able to achieve and I hope I'm able to do that very soon.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Technically speaking, we all can become rich and famous by working online, Not just as an influencers, you can become famous and also rich as a writer. Imagine this you published a book on Amazon and your book became best seller. you will not only become famous but also earn a lot of money.

willwang

Jasmine, I believe you can. You can start by operating your IG or other social media accounts to accumulate your fans. At the same time, you can convert your fans into customers through affiliate marketing or other online money-making tools. Of course, this is not something that will happen overnight, but as long as you start to act everything is possible. Believe that you will reach your goal. come on.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
That of binance coin is even more rewarding compared to bitcoin because I knew the price of binance coin was and $1 sometimes very early last year before you know the coin is rising significantly goes as high as $700 before it crashed. so it is very good to always invest in native tokens or coins for good exchange platforms.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The early investors of bitcoin and even the luckiest ones that invested around March last year into bitcoins have become richer by now. Even the BNB coins investors will be catching out there money by now. This means it is possible to become rich and famous online if you are on the right channel

Ahmedo24

Verified member
Those who were able to guess the next big coin correctly and were able to invest early on, have managed to become very rich from crypto currency investment. I have read news about how people became billionaires overnight by investing in coins like shib inu or dogecoin. That can also happen to us, if you have eyes to spot the right coin.
You are very correct does shitcoins really made people to make money from them
because of the way they were trending at the moment before the China's crackdown on cryptocurrencies. I'm still very optimistic that time will come when shitcoins will still be doing very good again just all about been updated.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Those who were able to guess the next big coin correctly and were able to invest early on, have managed to become very rich from crypto currency investment. I have read news about how people became billionaires overnight by investing in coins like shib inu or dogecoin. That can also happen to us, if you have eyes to spot the right coin.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
You are right about crypto coins. If we can analyze the market and guest the next big coin and invest in the con early on. You can really be rich. For example, if I had known about Solana potential in December 2020 and invested in solana in January, I would have become very rich by now because in the last 8 months Solana has grown from $1.28 to $195.
You are absolutely right though in most cases we don't really know how far you can go those people that made huge gains from such investment are people that in time to keep the coin for long and you don't really get push even when the prices rising significantly especially if they have much information about the coin as regards to its potentials this is mostly attached to the whales.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There is no online jobs that can not make you rich and famous. But it all depends on your input towards it. If you dedicate your time and hardwork, and you are on the right platform, then there is nothing stopping you from making it big and even become famous.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I think one of the easiest way to make money now outside blogging Affiliate marketing and the likes is for you to invest heavily on different crypto coins and watch them grow for a long time and before you know you're already making millions and possibly become a whale the crypto ecosystem.
You are right about crypto coins. If we can analyze the market and guest the next big coin and invest in the con early on. You can really be rich. For example, if I had known about Solana potential in December 2020 and invested in solana in January, I would have become very rich by now because in the last 8 months Solana has grown from $1.28 to $195.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well it actually depends on your talent that will determine how successful and how popular you will be, there are a lot of YouTubers that make millions of naira on YouTube and they are popular based on what they are doing on YouTube. most times it will depend on how you can impact the lives of millions of people.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I don't know if Jake Paul is considered working online with his YouTube channel. If you still do not know Paul is a famous YouTuber who earns millions of dollars with his monetized channel. He is also into exhibition boxing with countless of sponsors that he earns an estimated $50 million per fight. His boxing record is 4 wins and no loss. For his popularity and big payday many fighters are wanting to fight him.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
I think one of the easiest way to make money now outside blogging Affiliate marketing and the likes is for you to invest heavily on different crypto coins and watch them grow for a long time and before you know you're already making millions and possibly become a whale the crypto ecosystem.

AfriPeeps Official

Sure you can but not by completing online Tasks at all these faucets website. However you can become rich via your blog or your website, or other stuffs like becoming a freelancer, just don't let anything discourage you, be focused and be determined, also be tenacious, these are the things that will help you

Mika

VIP Contributor
I don't have a desire to become famous. However, I have a desire to become rich. Every one of us has our own definition of rich. I do not desire to earn a lot of money so that I can afford spare travel. My wishes are simple. I will be rich if I have my own house, car and a small bank balance.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Definitely, anyone can become very successful and famous working online because there are actually people that have made it through that path. working online comes with a lot of benefits but you must first of all acquired the right knowledge and understanding of how the particular venture you are venturing into works.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Ewen Chia is one of the people who are rich and famous as a result of internet marketing they are doing. these guys are making a lot of money teaching people how to make money on the internet. They also hold live seminar with their audience days across the globe and this makes them more popular within the internet marketing circle. If you have lot of followers in your niche you are going to be rich and at the same time popular.

Ahmedo24

Verified member
No doubt you can be very rich and become very famous my working online. The good number of followers you have both on Instagram and Facebook are serious advantage though you can still work very hard to improve them so that you can use that as a tool to get better deals that will end you bigger money to making more famous.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Online job can do what offline job can do even more. It all depends on the kind of job you do online. If you are rendering services online, there is tendency of people knowing you as fast as possible. Becoming rich will depend on how well you can manage your income.