Can you be a millionaire with a 9-5 job?

Makah

It all depends on the kind or organization you are working with
Some company and organization pays well and handsomely like the oiland gas industry and other ones
Nine to five jobs are stressful but some of them pays well and good pays is the main joy and I wish everyone a good pay

Mellorando

Banned
Actually it depends on the kind of work, and the place that you are working and also the people you work with, and how you strive hard in your work a lot of people have become millionaires In their 9to5 jobs but first of all to make this succeed you have to develop a good reputation in your business and earn promotion from time to time

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I know several presidents of big companies who look like they are millionaire. But I cannot be too sure if they were already rich before they reached the position of president. I agree that you cannot be very rich with a job. If you really want to be rich then it is the business that you should pursue. When you get lucky you can even be a billionaire.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I will must say that if you are able to to cover all this type of business is foreign jobs so I don't think so that it will be tough for you to become a millionaire but it is is hard in little bit quantity because because not everyone is capable to hold different types of jobs in a one time so it depends on the person ability and strength that how much strong he is mentally because mentality depends on all this work if a person is not able to bear depression and mental disorders so we cannot hold the different issues of a job
I have seen their social media influencer are really richer than a normal person but if we can hold different kinds of jobs along with working on social media so we can be a millionaire but we are not having this time free as they are.
We should only go for work we can complete and stay healthy. Anything that has to do with health disorders, we should avoid such kind gig and focus on the ones that suit our health and still gives us time to handle other important things of life. I prefer doing my own business than relying on a monthly stipend all the time that will limit my availability to other tasks and business.

Janiya

I will must say that if you are able to to cover all this type of business is foreign jobs so I don't think so that it will be tough for you to become a millionaire but it is is hard in little bit quantity because because not everyone is capable to hold different types of jobs in a one time so it depends on the person ability and strength that how much strong he is mentally because mentality depends on all this work if a person is not able to bear depression and mental disorders so we cannot hold the different issues of a job
I have seen their social media influencer are really richer than a normal person but if we can hold different kinds of jobs along with working on social media so we can be a millionaire but we are not having this time free as they are.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It's very much possible to be a millionaire with a 9-5 job but you would have to he highly skilled enough to be payed in millions for this. A lot of highly skilled programmers and engineers in my country earn such an amount especially those that work in the oil and gas industry. You could also combine your 9-5 job with side hustles which you can use the to make passive income and complement with the salary you receive from a 9-5 job.
But skilled personnel's like those ones you mentioned are their own boss, they don't work under a manager or employer. They created the job for themselves by adding skills to their life, and becoming talented. Being creative, and having enormous skills brings huge profit.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Salary is not design to make you rich. It is designed to make you eat from your sweat every month. In fact it is monthly subscription of your company to recharge you for the next month. Someone who dreams to be a millionaire should be thinking of business or trade and not monthly stipend.

Makah

From my own point of view 9-5 can make you okay depending on the kin of job you do
If it's a government job and you are in a good ministry you will be earning a lots of money but if it's a private owned company I can't get that much money but if you could also add your own business to it and it will make a lot of sense

IamDozzy

It's very much possible to be a millionaire with a 9-5 job but you would have to he highly skilled enough to be payed in millions for this. A lot of highly skilled programmers and engineers in my country earn such an amount especially those that work in the oil and gas industry. You could also combine your 9-5 job with side hustles which you can use the to make passive income and complement with the salary you receive from a 9-5 job.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Not everyone might be interested in 9-5 jobs this days. But their are people who still need it for survival. Those who want to become so wealthy enough don't work for people rather to create means, device means to earn massively on their own without relying on mere salaries that can't be enough to sustain for very long time.

Setfragil

You can be a millionaire with 9-5 jobs depending on the types of job that is involved. I have seen so many people who are millionaire with those jobs and they are doing great. The way you manage and plan your life goes a long way in determining how rich you will become. There are many business men that are not millionaire despite investing in their business with huge capital.

Briangsam

I have seen many people quit their customary 9-5 jobs with the excuse that they can not become a millionaire with jobs of such schedule. A particular one quitted and he's into social media influencing. Now, he's a multimillionaire with his personal businesses too. I would love to know your opinion about this.

Naz

I have seen many people quit their customary 9-5 jobs with the excuse that they can not become a millionaire with jobs of such schedule. A particular one quitted and he's into social media influencing. Now, he's a multimillionaire with his personal businesses too. I would love to know your opinion about this.
I don't think a person can become millionaire with more numbers of jobs at a time. But this thing can make him sick.. I will suggest ,choose one or two selected but demanding jobs and concentrate on them . Work actively and you will earn good with a healthy life.

Queentener

Yes, it's very much possible to be a millionaire with a 9-5 job, if you work in an organization where they pay is very good. For instance the oil and gas sector, if you happen to work in an oil and gas company and you are a full staff then becoming a millionaire is very possible, there are sectors like IT and bank, although in the bank sector these days those at the entry-level don't earn much but those at the mid-management level earn a lot and they have a lot of millionaires among them. So it actually possible to be a millionaire with a nine-to-five job.

Abbeyola

It only takes the grace of God to be a millionaire with a nine a. m to five p. m job, because the job or occupation it own is taking most of the time you can use to engage in other job opportunities and activities that will allow you to have other source and means of income.
In the other way round it depends on the business organization you work with, if the company is paying well, then you can be a millionaire, also when you are at the peak of your career you can be a millionaire.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of you becoming a millionaire takes years and also it takes many jobs and also business to become a millionaire you cannot just become a millionaire because you are doing 6 to 9 job it's not possible for you and also it's not possible someone to be doing night job at a time so being a millionaire is not all about the job you're doing is all about your investment and also the wealthy have quired

Adetayo100

There is no way you can become a millionaire with a salary jobs there are exception though, the exception are if you are receiving a salary of more than 300,000 naira every month then with savings, you can get to be a millionaire. Even at receiving huge salary your monthly expenses will still take chunk of your salary.

MRizwan530

Yes it is possible but if you are doing work in reputable and high paying furm.
For example if you are doing work in Google YouTube Twitter Facebook Tesla Apple or other multinational companies then it is possible they will give you handsome amount of income up to 1 million dollar per year so that's the way you can become a millionaire within some years and if you are doing job in public sector then I think you can never be a millionaire within 5 to 10 years but it is possible after your pension.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Honestly speaking, most of the 9-5 jobs you see can not actually make you a millionaire. I'm not ruling out the fact that there are some 9-5 workers that are millionaires, but they've attained some high level or profile before making such amount of money. Most millionaires in our society have their own businesses, they don't wait for anybody to pay them.

Teatea

Well, you have to work very hard on order to get to the top but I really don't think it is possible to be a millionaire while working a 9-5 job, to even start with, you are less likely to become extremely wealthy while working under someone. Most millionaires make money while they are jot at work, money keeps coming in even when they are sleeping, on vacations breaks.