can we earn money through surveys?

Nabeel Khan

Earning money is not a piece of cake people try to find easy ways to earn much money without any hard work. Although there are many paid surveys, I am doing it myself but it is still hard to find money through even surveys when you start you face many problems the very first is will I get paid? After this, you do many surveys for very few dollars, which is not enough. So, it is better to find another smart way for earning.

dagm

I constantly discover studies to become far better making chance and offers greater making price compared to compared with the faucets or even ptc webinternet web sites. The issue along with studies is actually dealt with through individuals coming from reduced rate nations that continuosly obtain invalidated coming from studies after offering real info, that is since studies constantly looking for the appropriate prospect to inquire viewpoint.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The truth is that you can make money from online surveys depending on your geographical location. There are others favours people from lower tier countries too but the truth is that you cannot make anything tangible. It is better to channel your time elsewhere, or better still, learn a profitable skill.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is possible to earn money taking paid survey but I will not advise you to depend on it to make full-time income. The reason is that you may not receive paid survey which goes along with the data you fill on the platform every time. It will be very good for you to engage in freelancing by rendering services to the people and gets paid in return.
Yes people shouldn't just depend on it as their only source of income , survey sometimes do not come all the time it is always an event that comes once in a while and sometimes you may not be disqualified at the end of the survey. It is really advisable for you to have other things doing so that you can still depend on others when one fail you.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to earn money taking paid survey but I will not advise you to depend on it to make full-time income. The reason is that you may not receive paid survey which goes along with the data you fill on the platform every time. It will be very good for you to engage in freelancing by rendering services to the people and gets paid in return.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I think the answer to that question simply depends on your location, from where you access the site. If you happen to be residing in the top tier countries then survey sites are for you and you could earn quite a good sum from it but if you're operating from the lower tier regions then it's best you stay away from it if you do actually value your time and energy. Lol.

chisam

Earning money is not a piece of cake people try to find easy ways to earn much money without any hard work. Although there are many paid surveys, I am doing it myself but it is still hard to find money through even surveys when you start you face many problems the very first is will I get paid? After this, you do many surveys for very few dollars, which is not enough. So, it is better to find another smart way for earning.
I became an affiliate for Superpay.me but I have googled reviews for this site and most reviews say that it pays very little if anything at all. Does anyone have experience of Superpay.me . If so do I continue with the affiliate link on my website or do I purge it from my site?

willwang

To be honest, I did try a lot of investigations. We also do a lot of services such as watching videos for many apps or websites. But never really made even $1 from this. Many apps seem to be easy to make money in the early stage, and the price given by each survey is very suitable. But when you want to withdraw money from these apps or websites, various obstacles will be set up. Seriously, I don't recommend wasting time to do these. You can use this time to learn how to really start a network job. For example, affiliate marketing or writing a blog. Just my personal suggestion.

D

Deleted member 13140

Who says you can earn money through surveys, my quarrel with survey earning sites are the low earning potential, its reasonable low even on first tier countries talk more of third tiers who aren't even earning anything.
I've decided that I'll stay aware from survey sites, I don't know why it's completely worthless in my location.. why on second thoughts I know why, researchers aren't paying for research results from third tiers countries, except if they are local researchers.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes everyone can actually make money with survey but all these things will depend on the location because there are some survey that is only allowed to be carried out in a certain location, your location must be accepted before you can think of making something with it and you must always try to give honest answer as much as you can.

tysontte

i think yoy can earn some money from but it depends of the surveys you are taking and how much it pays , some surveys page are paying less thnan pennies

Sharon328

I haven't touched the money I made from surveys actually but bought some really good online courses to jump start my career in the SEO industry, I now feel confident in taking on Wordpress to build an affiliate program to get clients. Surveys great if you're just starting out in my opinion but hey it's a better investment then crypto currency if you got a lot of members working with you.

Putta Vince

Online surveys will not make you a lot of money as purported, however when this is taken into consideration it will only make you few dollars .
You will have to answer lots of questions to be able to enjoy more Dollars. I will suggest that you do different online job to make more earnings.
Yeah , surveys can only be seen as a pocket money instead of serious money that can be earned from other online jobs like freelancing or online tutoring. And surveys are also available occasionally which makes it a secondary option for earning. I hardly know anyone who are making living out of completing the surveys.

skkings

Online surveys will not make you a lot of money as purported, however when this is taken into consideration it will only make you few dollars .
You will have to answer lots of questions to be able to enjoy more Dollars. I will suggest that you do different online job to make more earnings.

Sharon328

I hope people don't focus on survey sites as their primary income stream, I was once a member of superpayme survey site with many referrals, every night when I came home I could just withdraw without any work from my part. The with key to surveys is to become good at getting people to sign up to your referral link. Many people lacks that because it's not an easy task to do. In my blog I explain how you can get as many referrals to make it a passive income. I have worked hard in the beginning and done surveys in my free time just for fun. In my blog I explain this in details as to where to start, and it's only the very basics but very effective. Head over to Twitter or Facebook and type "surveymastery" you'll find the link within my description to my blog.

Cuankaka

I don't really believe in online survey because it does not really pay off.You will be given a specific tasks to do and at the end of the day.you will not be given the money you are promised.l think some survey should be paying though I have not come across any one that will reward you for your efforts in terms of working.
I agree. I have registered on several online survey websites but did not earn a penny:(

Good luck

Verified member
I don't really believe in online survey because it does not really pay off.You will be given a specific tasks to do and at the end of the day.you will not be given the money you are promised.l think some survey should be paying though I have not come across any one that will reward you for your efforts in terms of working.

Putta Vince

I always find surveys to be much better earning opportunity and also provides higher earning rate than compared to the faucets or ptc sites. The problem with surveys is faced by people from low tier countries who continuosly get disqualified from surveys even after providing true information, that's because surveys always look for the right candidate to ask opinion.